Please allow me to introduce myself:

Username:
TheVez2

What is your real name?
KJ

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Spider-Man, Vez

Where do you live?
Missouri (Currently) My location in this world changes every 4 years.

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Air Force Officer

What is your favorite shave setup?
So far it is a 1966 Gillette Slim Adjustable (set to 5), derby blades, Arko shave cream and a badger brush. Followed up with witch hazel and Aqua Velva. Can't wait to try some Osage Rub after shave!

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Keeping tarantulas and snakes. Also camping, hiking, swimming, flying, and of course playing with my 4 kids. I enjoy watching Hockey and Nascar.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Before becoming obsessed with wet shaving, my only obsession was tarantulas. I keep them and give presentations to schools and youth groups about them. I am a member of many tarantula forums and moderate for 2 of them. I love Arizona and can't wait to move back there. Very happy I found this site!

Me giving a presentation about spiders:
proxy.php

A couple of my spiders:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

My new Black Rat Snake:
proxy.php

Last edited:
Thanks all. Tarantulas are definitely not as bad as their reputation protrays. I used to be afraid of them, I got over it.

Just thought I'd update my HOF entry:

Username:
TheVez2

What is your real name?
KJ

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Spider-Man, VEZ

Where do you live?
Ft. Walton Beach, FL (Currently) My location in this world changes every 4 years.

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Air Force Officer - Engineer (62E)

What is your favorite shave setup?
Wow this is a tough question to answer now. I don't have one go-to setup, but I rotate through my favorites:
Blades: Personna (DE, SE, Injector, Hair Shaper) - No matter what razor I'm using, it has a Personna blade in it (Except for razors with proprietary blades).
Razors: Weck Sextoblade & Parker shavettes, GEM/ER SEs, Schick Injectors, Gillette Fatboy, Merkur HD 34C
Brushes: Semogue & Omega Boar, ER handles with TGN badger knots.
Soaps: Saint Charles Shave, Mystic Water, and Honeybee Soaps are my favorite artisan soaps. Also love Williams.
Aftershave: Avon, The Veg, Bootlegger's Bay Rum, Old Spice, and Osage Rub

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I love animals, all kinds. But my favorites tend to be the more unusual onces. I keep Tarantulas, Scorpions, Millipedes, and Snakes. I also camping, hiking, swimming, fishing, paintball, and of course playing with my 4 kids.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Before becoming obsessed with wet shaving, my only obsession was tarantulas. I keep them and give presentations to schools and youth groups about them. I am a member of many tarantula forums and have started a few local tarantula groups. I am a current member of the Northwest Florida Herpetological Society and the Florida Panhandle Invertebrate Club.

Well hi KJ! Dare I say welcome to the Hall of Fame? :lol:

Thanks for the update, and thanks for your service. Just what do you do in the USAF? I assume engineer means a non-flying job, but I'm curious...

Just what do you do in the USAF? I assume engineer means a non-flying job, but I'm curious...

I'm part of the acquisions work force. Every time I move to a new duty station I get a new job, and my duties fall in a different part of the acquision spectrum. From developing requirents and finding the right contractor to planning to developmental testing all the way to fielding and follow on testing. Everything I have done so far has involved nuclear weapons: ICBMs and Bombers primarily.

Top Bottom