What's new

New Schick Hydro 3 and headshaving in the shower

Two thumbs way up!! Three cheers for the Energizer bunny. Geesh, what a silky smooth shave! If you were on the fence about getting one of these, check your local Walgreens. They have a deal where you are actually only spending a couple of bucks on this new razor (and one spare cart). I think CVS is running somewhat the same deal. But whatever. I've shaved my scalp thrice with this modern marvel of shaving science and it shows no signs of slowing down. What a spectaular device. I've used it with the Nivea body wash and Real Shaving Cream and also with Tabac. I plan to use it with Barbasol and Headblade mentholated shave cream next. No clogging. No burn. And FAST FAST FAST! My showers are back to "normal" time. I highly recommend this new razor. If you even remotely liked the Gillette Mach III, you will FLIP over this.

Makes the Headblade racecar look like a toy. Come to think of it, the Headblade device looked like a toy long before the Hydro 3 came along. :biggrin1:

The handle is grippy too. I just don't see anything negative about this offering from Schick (aside from the ridiculous cart prices). Winner winner chicken dinner. :001_tt2:

Top Bottom