What's new

Help, razor identify

Please if you can help me to identify this razor. I recived yesterda 4 pieces. Razors are in great condition, almost mirror finish, scales are in great condition, no rust, pivot pins are firm.
Marks on the razors are ERN, Wade-Solingen, every razor has differenrt number, and there are signs of eagle and snake (not 100% sure are exactly eagle and snake. I plan to sell few of them so I am interested what is maximal price for these razors? Thank you
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

C. Friedrich Ern, Solingen-Wald in 1922, Kanalstrasse 43 in 1939. Brand names: 'America Del Sud', 'Army and Navy', 'Ator', 'A.V. Humboldt', 'Balance', 'Bank', 'Bar', 'Barbersone', 'Barbers Pet', 'Barden', 'Bessimar', 'Bur', 'Cuba', 'Electro Taban', 'Ern', 'Ern 1166', 'Ern A-Z', 'Ern-Blaauwappen', 'Ernette', 'Ern-Goldwappen', 'Ern-Grünwappen', 'Ern Junior', 'Ernovo', 'Ern-Silberwappen', 'Es-Ex', 'Farwood', 'Flaggen', 'Generale Ameglio,' 'Gong Razor', 'Gorki', 'Janissaire', 'Junk', 'Justrite', 'Ka Ci Be', 'King George', 'Knight Commander of the Bath', 'Kuroki', 'Laborista', 'Le Mondain', 'Lerne', 'Leiste', 'Liliput', 'Little Dorrit', 'Magnetic', 'Master', 'Master of Arts', 'Master of Science', 'Mickiewicz', 'Moustafa Kemal Pascha', 'Niazi', 'Nodzu', 'Oxama', 'Palmerston', 'Peer', 'Perfecto', 'Persian', 'Platypus', 'Primus', 'Protector', 'Püt', 'Raccoon', 'Roosevelt Razor', 'Schwert', 'S Essex', 'Sim Mart', 'Ski', 'Strandbad', 'Suneo', 'The Boss', 'The Crown And Sword Razor', 'The Kid', 'The Michaelin', 'The Mussel Razor', 'Turban', 'Waldern', 'Waldoo', 'Wee Macgreggor', 'Zeibek', 'Zepp.' Open-blade razor maker.

ERN
C. Friedr.ERN
Wald & Solingen1873
Knives, Pocket knives & Razors
Crown & Sword. ERN. Snake & Eagle. Primus.
Liliput. Tur-Ban Gong Razor, ATOR, NOHON.

Top Bottom