What's new

Old Spice Find

I was in an antique mall earlier looking for razors and other shaving paraphernalia. One think I have been hoping to find was a an empty Shulton era Old Spic bottle to use to decant my Family Dollar Club d'Ivoire. The bad news is I was not able to find an empty bottle...the good news is I found these:

proxy.php

The 4 1/4 oz. bottle was is not sealed, but it is just about full and smells amazing.It is definitely mellower than the Ivy Club...but it is at least 20 years old. I hope there are no issues with using a 20 year old bottle of Aftershave.

The gift set includes 4 3/4 oz. bottles of both cologne and aftershave. It is still wrapped in cellophane. At first I was just going to buy the bottle which was $6. They wanted $24 for the gift set. As I was getting ready to pay, I noticed a 40% off for this vendor's items so I snagged the gift set as well. According to this website, the gift set according to the stock# and bottle sizes, it is pre 1978.

The good news is the total damage was $18 for the two. Also snagged a Blue Tip in case for $12!!! The bad news is I still need to look for an empty bottle for my Ivy Club :biggrin1:

Now I also need to upgrade my old faded Old Spice Mug!!!

Great "score"!

Now that you have a good start on OSAD, you need to work towards getting one of everything they're ever made! (I can help, BTW).

proxy.php
[/IMG]

and

proxy.php
[/IMG]

Great "score"!

Now that you have a good start on OSAD, you need to work towards getting one of everything they're ever made! (I can help, BTW).

proxy.php
[/IMG]

and

proxy.php
[/IMG]

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

FANTASTIC!

You make me feel so... under control.

Thank you.

and, by the way - what a wonderful, fantastic (not to repeat myself) collection. Magnificent.

Last edited:
No - only some of it. There are two more walls, half a garage, and a few bookshelves at my office.

Now I'm on my way to developing new obsessions! (SSAD, etc. etc.)

...SSAD?????

Tell me you didn't take the Williams Shave Stick tonight.... Say you didn't.

OMG, do not think I would want an Old Spice room...but this is only my second month of DE Wet Shaving and here was this weekends damage:

proxy.php

proxy.php

That does not include the Shavemac Brush, 200 blades, Arko Stick and Mitchell's Wool Fat that is coming by mail later this week. Had a big Tax Refund and decided to devote a little to my new hobby.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Great "score"!

THAT'S why I can't find a damn Old Spice mug anywhere!!!

:lol:

Great collection there!

OMG, do not think I would want an Old Spice room...but this is only my second month of DE Wet Shaving and here was this weekends damage:

That does not include the Shavemac Brush, 200 blades, Arko Stick and Mitchell's Wool Fat that is coming by mail later this week. Had a big Tax Refund and decided to devote a little to my new hobby.

That's a great group of razors, and I can't wait to see the Gillette display case once you've got it filled up! (There goes the tax refund)

What are those 2 giant bottles top middle in the first pic?

Are you referring to this?

proxy.php

You should send a letter with pics of your collection to Old Spice HQ. Bet you get some freebie coupons out of it. They may even use it in an ad.

Top Bottom