• Avocado

• Shaving Shop

• Mr.Taylor

• Eton College Collection

• Sensitive Skin

• St James collection

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I tried a few of them, not all of them but Rose was by far my favorite!

only tried 3 of them. Taylors, avocado and rose. Rose was a nice non-old lady scent. Avocado kinda had to grow on me. Taylors is a nice scent.

Not really any favorites out of these, but TOBS in general is my favorite shaving cream for the value.

Last edited:
TOBS Sandalwood was the first "high end" SC I ever got and, to this day, it remains one of my favorites. The lather is second to none and, for me, that scent just defines shaving.

Shaving Shop is my favorite TOBS scent. Its a very,very light citrus, clean, & refreshing scent. Perfect for spring & summer. :thumbup1:

Yes, Sandalwood is a close second though

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The best TOBS shaving cream for me is the Rose.
It smells graet, lathers up easily, moisturises well and is very slick.
In other words it is a winner!

Of the ones I have, Rose.. With St. James a very close second.

proxy.php

Would like to try the Shaving Shop though.

I voted Almond.
There is a TOBS shops in Selfridges in Manchester, so I've had the luxury of been able to smell them all without commiting to buying.
Same applies to all the colognes.

Tough call between almond and lavender, but I went with lavender. Like shaving shop too, but it irritates my skin. Rose to me is kinda "meh".

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
My vote goes to Mr Taylor! Got a tub in the bathroom and a tube in my travel kit, very close second is Rose!

Rose it is. I've had the T&H, and like it also, but there's something about the TOBS, maybe a tiny bit less aggressive to my sniffing mechanism. Cream=TOBS but Soap=GFT Rose.

None unfortunately. I've tried three, and results have been subpar.

I was shattered after all the hype surrounding Avocado, absolutely shattered. I just don't think TOBS is for me. :glare:

I VOTED Rose, but what...NO love for ol' Lemon and Lime? That was my first (real) cream ever! When I got my first DE that was what I ordered, because I clearly remember my dad shaving with lime creams when I was a little one...

To be honest, it's nowhere near the best citrus, but it's a nice scent anyway...

I want to say that while other TOBS creams may smell better than Avocado; IMO no other is its equal in the way it moisturizes and softens my skin.

Top Bottom