What's new

New here, any other headshavers out there?

I got a DE setup for Christmas and tried it out immediately. Wow! I loved the whole thing and got a great shave first thing. 2 shaves since then have been uncomfortable and red. My hair is quite coarse and comparable to steel velcro in the thick spots. I am thinning out down the center and this is the easiest section to shave. Any advice and any headshaving advice especially would be much appreciated.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Welcome to B&B!

I don't shave my head but I'm sure that you will get some advices...

The important thing with a DE is no pressure and keep a 30 degrees angle. Take it slow, short strokes.

thanks,
this site is really a wealth of knowledge. I have been checkin it out quite regularly and decided to join today. google searches brought me back here time and agian! well done, gents

nope..I seen plenty o bald heads in my life though!..lol..maybe try a straight razor as many barbers prefer those..(just a thought)

my thought was that I was less likely to scalp myself with a DE, but perhaps in a year or so I might be experieenced enough to consider the str8...

Welcome to Badger & Blade.

I've seen plenty of head shaving postings here. I believe there's a social group you can join here called 'Head Shavers, Unite!', and maybe others. I don't know how active they are.

All the best,
Nate.

Top Bottom