What's new

This Weekend in NY

This weekend, I'll be in NY. In fact, I'm flying up Friday arriving at La Guardia around 11 A.M. I'm planning on going to the good shave supply places and then Saturday, I'm going up to the US Open. Just curious to see if any of you New Yorkers would like to meet up for dinner on Friday. I'm bache-in' it for this trip and meeting up with friends on Saturday for the US Open. In fact, I have an extra ticket if anybody is interested. :smile:

EDIT: Or maybe go to the Mets v. Cubs game on the 4th :biggrin:

Last edited:
What are your plans Friday?

I don't really have any plans yet. The only thing that I really have as a priority on Friday is hitting Pasteur's and maybe Cambridge. I chose the earliest flight possible to try to afford myself the chance to do whatever is possible.

Basically, I'm wandering the City unless one of you guys wants to meet and do something cool (like Mets game or something)

I don't really have any plans yet. The only thing that I really have as a priority on Friday is hitting Pasteur's and maybe Cambridge. I chose the earliest flight possible to try to afford myself the chance to do whatever is possible.

Basically, I'm wandering the City unless one of you guys wants to meet and do something cool (like Mets game or something)

be sure at some point to also head over to "restaurant row" (and surrounding area) for some great prix fix dinners and lunches of just about any ethnicity you could want.

Well I need to hit Cambrige anyway for a meeting about..XXXXXXXXXX so I am open at this point. Is your hotel in Queens?

I will Pm you my # and we can set something up.

Very Cool!

Now, does anyone want to go to the Open on Saturday? It would be nice if the cost of the ticket was covered, but not absolutely essential. I've already got it and it looks like it may be wasted otherwise:tongue_sm

If I wasn't going to be @ the beach I'd say let's hook up but I'm going to be @ the beach. Have a great time while you're here!

How about those Cubs!

What? :biggrin:

proxy.php

Can I get in on that Queens meet and the trip to Cambridge? Although, it'd be just as easy for me to meet there, since I'm 1/2 block from the subway.

Can I get in on that Queens meet and the trip to Cambridge? Although, it'd be just as easy for me to meet there, since I'm 1/2 block from the subway.

Absolutely. You too Lou.

I'm getting into La Guardia around 11 a.m. and Jim is going to pick me up at my hotel or somewhere. Then we will head into the city. We are talking about hitting up some shave shops, fountain pen shops, and a pub.

PM me your #s and I'll get you guys my cell and we can all meet up.:001_smile

Top Bottom