What's new

Joe! You menthol head, nice Olbas review....

Whole Foods has Olbas. You can also find it at some Health Food stores as well as some mom and pop pharmacies.

The stuff is magical but it is strong.

If I'm a little stuffy in the sinuses which happens when the wind blows in off the desert here, I put about three drops on my chest before I go to sleep. Opens my sinuses right up.

Really nice in shaving creams like Proraso or KMF mint. :thumbup:

I have a Wild Oats, but Whole Foods is still a few months away. I'll check Wild Oats next week when I am in their neighborhood.

Randy

Try giving them a call.

Also, if they don't have it they may get it if you ask for it. I've had good luck with store managers in requesting certain products when I promise to keep buying them in the future. :biggrin:

I put some Olbas oil in my Proraso this morning. What a wake up call that is!

If I could, I'd buy Olbas oil for everyone at B&B just so they could try it! :w00t:

KMF mint and two drops of Olbas oils this morning. What an eye opener!

Had to do it though as I had to get in to work early today and I was out late last night whooping it up pretty good.

Maybe Olbas oil also cures hangovers! :thumbup:

Sounds like some cool stuff, will have to check it out. You mentioned putting a few drops in your shave cream, have you tried that with any "non-minty" creams? I always put a few drops of Pre-shave oil in my lather(ahh, think and creamy:redface: ), and find that in does affect the scent a bit. Does Olba Oil do the same?

P.S. If it really does cure hangovers PM me right away!:w00t:

M

modern man

Non habit forming?

Then why is Joe always high on Menthol?

Menthol Head :lol:

Olbas oil is excellent! Have you tried the pastilles? They sure do clear the sinuses...

Uses for Olbas oil includes as a rub neat on sore muscles or joints, as an inhalant or chest run for colds or chest infections, in pastilles to suck in infections, and it seems, in shave creams to cure hangovers...

I usually shave with Musgo to clear a hangover, I might try a few drops of olbas in it next time...

Hey if I buy this one can i use it in my shave cream?--> Olbas

Yes, Thats the stuff. Although you may be able to find a larger bottle cheaper at a local Vitamin store and no shipping charges either. Look at Whole Foods stores if their in AZ, I'm pretty sure they carry the whole Olbas product line.

I use it in my shave cream from time to time, Great Stuff :biggrin:

Yes, Thats the stuff. Although you may be able to find a larger bottle cheaper at a local Vitamin store and no shipping charges either. Look at Whole Foods stores if their in AZ, I'm pretty sure they carry the whole Olbas product line.

I use it in my shave cream from time to time, Great Stuff :biggrin:
Well i bought some of this at the local health food store last night. I put about 3 drops in my proraso and it was cold! :ohmy: Just how I like it, good stuff. :thumbup:

I have this stuff in my house. We use it to open up our sinuses when we are congested. Never thought to put it in my shaving cream, I will have to put some in and try it.

Top Bottom