What's new

My Harvester Bow Tie pic

Here is my new hand made Harvester bow tie, from Elliesbowties.com
I like it so much I think I'm going to use this pic as my new avatar.

Looks great. How is the build compared to others you own? Come the first of the month I will be placing my first order with her . . . thinking wool tie right now.

rgc

Here is my new hand made Harvester bow tie, from Elliesbowties.com
I like it so much I think I'm going to use this pic as my new avatar.

Well done Rick! That is a very classy looking bow tie. The bow tie does not get enough use in America anymore and I don't know why. Geeky? No way. Everyone thinks it takes a certain panache to pull off a bow tie but I think it goes to being neatly and properly tied. Like your photo shows. I do not currently own a bow tie but the first custom made tie I buy will be a bow. You look great!

Regards, Todd

Looks great. How is the build compared to others you own? Come the first of the month I will be placing my first order with her . . . thinking wool tie right now.

rgc

I'm not an expert, but I'd say this tie is just as well made as a factory tie. And I just love the fact that it's made by an independent artisan. Also, the pattern of this tie just reached out and grabbed me as soon as I saw it.

And thanks for all the compliments. I'm blushing with pride.

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Okay Rick, I took the plunge too. Ellie is making me a Wooly Man which ought to go with my tan cord sportcoat. The Hound and the Patron also looked really sharp.

Tony

Last edited:
Okay Rick, I took the plunge too. Ellie is making me a Wooly Man which ought to go with my tan cord sportcoat. The Hound and the Patron also looked really sharp.

Tony

Those are really great looking ties. I'd never considered woolen or tweed ties till I saw Ellie's site. Now I think I'll probably get one at some point.

Top Bottom