What's new

The B & B Sniper Team :-D

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Dear Members:
Did you that there is a select group of members that appreciates valuable members such as yourself?
proxy.php

When I was notified and selected by PM (in which I was totally surprised, humbled and honored), I received (which I was totally in the dark), a really cool gift…
the B & B Razor Case purchased by the Team from WCS. :thumbsup:

Although I think that this Team is little known within the B & B community, I believe they want to do something good for the community by selecting members (without personal praise), who they feel should be acknowledged and ‘congratulated’ for their passion, contributions, conceptual, intellectual and topic diversification (oh yes...lest us not forget the humorous and compassionate side), framework of their threads and posted replies.

So, keep up the good work and don’t be surprised if you are selected, recognized, appreciated and ‘gifted’ from the B & B Sniper Team!!! :a41:

Attachments

• $wm_normal_untitled_329429.jpg
    $wm_normal_untitled_329429.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 441
  • $thm_35528.jpg
    $thm_35528.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,108
Last edited:
Getting sniped has never been this fun.

Knowing the amount of geniality, helpfulness, and generosity on B & B, I'd say those snipers have a full-time job. :thumbup1:

I've signed up to at least 50 forums in my 10 years of the interweb.

This forum is without a doubt filled with the kindest most distinguished gentlemen I've ever posted with :-D

The folks in this community are such a class act! I think that whatever the impetus behind this gesture was, it will surely, if only subliminally, have a positive affect on the level of communication on this already fine site...at least I hope so. Kudos to you gentlemen!

Regards,

Doug

Dear Members:
Did you that there is a select group of members that appreciates valuable members such as yourself?
proxy.php

When I was notified and selected by PM (in which I was totally surprised and humbled), I received a really cool gift…the B & B Razor Case purchased by the Team
from WCS. :thumbsup:

Although I think that this Team is little known within the B & B community, I believe they want to do something good for the community by selecting members (without personal praise), who they feel should be acknowledged and ‘congratulated’ for their passion, contributions, conceptual, intellectual and topic diversification (oh yes...lest us not forget the humorous and compassionate side), framework of their threads and posted replies.

So, keep up the good work and don’t be surprised if you are selected, recognized, appreciated and ‘gifted’ from the B & B Sniper Team!!!
They have better eyes than I do.

Gus/BOTOC

I've signed up to at least 50 forums in my 10 years of the interweb.

This forum is without a doubt filled with the kindest most distinguished gentlemen I've ever posted with :-D

ide say that sums it up the best forum ive been a member of. its full very respectful members and mods. all of whom i respect very much for making B&B what it is today

Wait a durn minnit....I've been sent out on snipe hunts before, and I seem to recall that it wasn't very dignified...

But congrats on actually catching one!

Good on you! :thumbup1: Who knew? The snipers knew that's who. Congrats! Doesn't surprise me that B&B has a sniper team. The longer I'm here the more I realize how top shelf B&B really is. 1st class all the way!!:a14:

Just remember.....Its not the gift you see coming you have to worry about.....Its the gift you dont see coming. :a41:

The B&B Sniper Team thing is very cool! As an affirmation, The Count was one of the first members here that welcomed me and answered some questions when I joined in January 2012. Way to go Count!

Top Bottom