What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Tatuaje Fausto this afternoon with a Yuengling. Damn fine cigar that I have been waiting for a perfect day to fire up...today was that day :001_cool:

Well, I tried my "Cohiba" that a friend gave me. We all knew it was fake but I had hopes maybe It would still be a decent smoke...

T'was not to be. It had that sort of green hay/barnyard taste with a hint of pepper, and maybe even diesel fuel. Reminded me vaguely of those No49 Throwouts I had last summer with a slightly pepperier taste, and diesel. I tried really hard, I puffed on it for about an inch and couldn't take anymore. I am going to open it up to see what its construction is just for fun.

And when my friend asks it will have been one of the best smokes I have ever had! But... "No really, don't put yourself out to get me more:scared:..."

Now, to cleanse the palette, a Don Tomas Sungrown.

Jay

CI Legends Red label. Nice solid smoke. Medium pepper and a nice smooth pull. For the price I find it hard to beat for a med-full smoke.

Attachments

• $IMG-20120329-00172.jpg
    $IMG-20120329-00172.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 99
It's been a long time since I smoked a good cigar, last time is was a Montecristo (I'm Canadian, it's legal here) with a glass of rhum. I only smoke cigar when its summer, that make me a seasonal smoker ^^

How does it compare Perdomo you sent me. I smoked it today and it was very nice.

Very close. I would say the Red Label is not as refined (little more bitter) to me, but once the humi goes down I will be looking at the red labels to restock.

Tonight was a Hemmingway short story. Loved it. Thanks for convincing me to try one with all your posts Jason!

I've read a lot of good reviews of those, they'll be my next purchase. I'm also a sucker for anything Hemmingway related.

RP/Drew Estate Java Mint.

The flavoring is nice and subtle here. The wrapper is sweet and flavored to the touch, but the smoke only reveals a nice hint of chocolate. Couldn't taste any mint.

Today is a nice day.. So partagas series no.2... Yes it's a Cuban.. I have a box of them that I need to "burn" through..hahah

Top Bottom