What's new

Honing forum is slow these days. So... Hone Pics power, ACTIVATE!

Some of their Japanese friends

Attachments

• $JNS nagura.JPG
    $JNS nagura.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 178
  • $JNAT_JB.JPG
    $JNAT_JB.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 180
As you should. You're part of the stone library program, lol. Also known as the shell game I play with hone inventory.

Thanks for your service to the cause :)

Last edited:
Some more (with a family photo of a few)
Wow. So many nice rocks I just gotta ask...how do you decide which to use? I make it easy for me as I only have one coticule...
Is the red bout a Dressante? Verrrrry interesting.

...Ray

Wow. So many nice rocks I just gotta ask...how do you decide which to use? I make it easy for me as I only have one coticule...
Is the red bout a Dressante? Verrrrry interesting.

...Ray

Yeah Ray, red dressante it is. It all depends on mood. I have a few work-horses that see regular action based on speed and favorable feel, but other than that I try to mix it up often. Most days I try to use a newly honed edge for stone comparision.

I can also offer razor hiding services.

Of course. :)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
It seems everyone has at least one coti and one jnat. Is that a Jnat on the right Scott, it looks too sharp on the edges for one? Or are you gonna bust up my observation :lol:

Greenish Thuringian. I tried a bunch of Thuris, labled, not labled, etc - this one worked best for me.

proxy.php

Pretty, what's it 8x2x.5?

Where'd ya get the rubber?

I have a slightly lighter boxed barber of the same kinda stone. Tested it a few times, but since I have so many stones I never gave it a serious trial (Shaved off it a couple times... yep that's a Thuri... got other stones to test, I'll get back to it... 2 years later), still needs leveled in fact. I noticed the texture and just assumed it's a great thuri. It's like Buttah.

Greenish Thuringian. I tried a bunch of Thuris, labled, not labled, etc - this one worked best for me.

proxy.php

Did you saw the grid pattern in the slurry stone yourself or did it come that way? I might try that for my hard to slurry finishers.

Top Bottom