What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Yeah the hookah is an extremely relaxing smoke. I am surprised to see you smoking standing up. Most of the time I can't even stay sitting up straight, through a whole bowl.

If you think that is good, wait til you try a bigger one. And check out the Al Fakher brand Double Apple flavor. VERY rich but extremely mellow. Great aroma. Even non smokers like the smell.

Does the Al Fakher Double Apple actually taste like apple. Double apple used to be my favorite. For the past five years all the apple flavors just taste like licorice now.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I haven't noticed that. But I haven't smoked much of any other brands, except Nakhla mint, which I sometimes add to my Al Fakher D.A. to brighten it up a little.

proxy.php

Here's me, checking in.

Yeah the hookah is an extremely relaxing smoke. I am surprised to see you smoking standing up. Most of the time I can't even stay sitting up straight, through a whole bowl.

If you think that is good, wait til you try a bigger one. And check out the Al Fakher brand Double Apple flavor. VERY rich but extremely mellow. Great aroma. Even non smokers like the smell.

Hmmm,I have to try that sometime, I really love Al Fakher shisha. I'm waiting for a larger Chiller Hookah to come in the mail.
$Chiller_1_S-B.jpg
Soimething tells me it will be an even better smoking experience.

Very nice, I have one called the Hobo Hookah, it's design to use virtually any bottle for a base, smoking some Nakhla Early Grey unwashed shisha (free sample sent to me, thanks to another B&B member)...
View attachment 248546
Haiku44, you would definitely burn the house down with mine, no cap or tray :scared:, but I like to live on the wild side. :wink2:

LOL! Wow, I have never seen that type of hookah before! Nice one, basic, convenient, who could ask for more? :wink2:

Absolutely, the top is all one-piece, its an Ultimate Combo Hookah Bowl.

It has a built-in windscreen and a screen to have on top of the shisha so the coals don't burn it.

They go for about $20 plus shipping http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-980-ultimate-combo-hookah-bowl.html

Thanks for the link. The GF likes hookah smoking so it would be a good investment for the two of us to enjoy together. Do you still put foil in it or can that part em skipped with that cap?

Thanks for the link. The GF likes hookah smoking so it would be a good investment for the two of us to enjoy together. Do you still put foil in it or can that part em skipped with that cap?
They have these on Amazon for a lot less, I bought one for $10-12 shipped if I remember correctly.

Hmmm,I have to try that sometime, I really love Al Fakher shisha. I'm waiting for a larger Chiller Hookah to come in the mail.
View attachment 250711
Soimething tells me it will be an even better smoking experience.

I have that exact hookah. I bought it with my financial aid check in college...lol.
The ice chamber is nice, but it does tend to leak and you can get a similar cooling effect if you simply put ice in with the water in the base. The chamber is not necessary. I find the chamber is an added style effect that makes the hookah look different from others. If you decide to take the plunge and get it, remember to fashion a gasket of some sort to keep that chamber plug from leaking--I ruined a few coffee tables that way.

No, you don't really need foil, the screen that comes with the bowl takes care of that problem. It works great for me, you can use foil as well if you want but its not neccesary.

Cool deal, thanks brother. Now if I can just stop myself from buying more than one hookah I won't regret this..

No, you don't really need foil, the screen that comes with the bowl takes care of that problem. It works great for me, you can use foil as well if you want but its not neccesary.

I have that exact hookah. I bought it with my financial aid check in college...lol.

LOL!! I will be doing the same thing ROFLMAO!!

The ice chamber is nice, but it does tend to leak and you can get a similar cooling effect if you simply put ice in with the water in the base. The chamber is not necessary. I find the chamber is an added style effect that makes the hookah look different from others. If you decide to take the plunge and get it, remember to fashion a gasket of some sort to keep that chamber plug from leaking--I ruined a few coffee tables that way.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind, it seems like this type of hookah will create a lot of condensation from the ice chamber that will get on nice coffee tables. I'll have to look into fashioning a gasket to help minimize the leakage.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Me (with the Mrs. taking my pic), at the Heidelberg Castle, Germany (Easter, 2007), smoking a Cuban!! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Sir Winston S. Churchill

Attachments

• $THEINNERCOURTYARDFOUNTAIN-1.jpg
    $THEINNERCOURTYARDFOUNTAIN-1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 908
Last edited:
Top Bottom