What's new

Similar scent to Safari by Ralph Lauren?

What cologne is similar to Safari by Ralph Lauren for men in a travel size? I've been using this cologne for years, but it's not offered in a travel size, only 4.2 oz.

Can't help you with a similar scent, but why not get a small atomizer and decant some of your Safari? I use an atomizer from a decant I got from The Perfumed Court, but you can find empty atomizers for cheap on Amazon. Works great for travel.

That's not a bad idea. Thanks!

Safari comes in 2.5 oz, which is travel size by TSA rules, but I want a smaller size for travel.

Can't help you with a similar scent, but why not get a small atomizer and decant some of your Safari? I use an atomizer from a decant I got from The Perfumed Court, but you can find empty atomizers for cheap on Amazon. Works great for travel.

Have a look at the Flo travel atomizer or the Travalo travel atomizer.
Both are worth the money.
I use the Travalo and it works just fine.

Oh nice. Thanks to sharing.

They both look cool. The Travalo looks much easier to fill and use. Any issues with the Travalo leaking or cologne evaporating since the bottom is not enclosed?

Have a look at the Flo travel atomizer or the Travalo travel atomizer.
Both are worth the money.
I use the Travalo and it works just fine.

I'm having flashbacks of this scent... owned it when I was 14 years old and it brings back memories of my Mediterranean holiday with my late grandfather. Might just go out and get myself a bottle!!!

I pulled the trigger on a Travalo. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Slightly off topic...I can use the Travalo with aftershave, but is there a different option other than an atomizer for travel? I want to be able to splash on the aftershave as opposed to spraying it on.

rum, Safari is a great scent. It's my one and only cologne. Hard scent to explain. It has notes of citrus with Caribbean spices and warm woody notes.

rum, Safari is a great scent. It's my one and only cologne. Hard scent to explain. It has notes of citrus with Caribbean spices and warm woody notes.

Yep, I remember it quite vividly. Does it last long on you? I wore it for a few years straight back then, if I recall correctly. There was even a shave soap that I remember from this group a while ago now...

It is a low key scent (which I like) and doesn't last that long on me. I only reapply if I am going out on the town or something. That's another reason why I want an atomizer, so I can reapply if needed.

Yep, I remember it quite vividly. Does it last long on you? I wore it for a few years straight back then, if I recall correctly. There was even a shave soap that I remember from this group a while ago now...

It is a low key scent (which I like) and doesn't last that long on me. I only reapply if I am going out on the town or something. That's another reason why I want an atomizer, so I can reapply if needed.

Still the woods, Caribbean spices and other exotic notes make this a great scent, even for going out, let alone an everyday office scent.

Top Bottom