What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

And yes, he did shave well.

proxy.php

There are some BEAUTIFUL razors in this thread!

And then there's my "Sight Unseen" razor that just arrived today. It's a perfect match for my Learner's Permit.

I shaved two days' worth of beard this afternoon with it. Gonna be a fun time learning!

There are some BEAUTIFUL razors in this thread!

And then there's my "Sight Unseen" razor that just arrived today. It's a perfect match for my Learner's Permit.

I shaved two days' worth of beard this afternoon with it. Gonna be a fun time learning!

I give you two weeks.....

Then you'll be dropping the big bucks on a shave arsenal like the rest of us nutcases!

Shave arsenal? You mean more razors, or stuff like AoS Lime shaving cream, Tabac, etc? I've been hanging out on the DE side for a while! :001_rolle

Shave arsenal? You mean more razors, or stuff like AoS Lime shaving cream, Tabac, etc? I've been hanging out on the DE side for a while! :001_rolle

I can't answer for him but I'm sure you will end up with more razors! I don't understand why I need so many for my one face but that's how it goes. I have a very modest collection but it's still a lot more than I anticipated, and seems to grow little by little all the time.

I can see why you used it again. I don't know that I could use any other razor if I had that. I can also see why you are clean some house too, but I'm glad you did. I can't wait to shave with that mk10.

I give you two weeks.....

Then you'll be dropping the big bucks on a shave arsenal like the rest of us nutcases!

I can't answer for him but I'm sure you will end up with more razors! I don't understand why I need so many for my one face but that's how it goes. I have a very modest collection but it's still a lot more than I anticipated, and seems to grow little by little all the time.

Definitely more straights Earl.

Top Bottom