What's new

Cobra Classic Injector Razor

Pics anyone?

I'm still enjoying it after almost two months of daily use!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
V

VR6ofpain

Thanks for the pics! I think a lot of us really wanted to see what this looked like up close. Your photos definitely show how much wider than an injector this razor is.

Pretty, but at 125 a pop, I would think it would be machined instead of cast metal.
Definitely unique though. I think I would have trouble resisting at ~$65. At $125, I'll pass.

great blade life/less required passes would help justify the cost - but it would have to be significant differences

My guess is this is targeted toward those who would use this razor exclusively, you don't invest in this razor and the blades just to throw it in a rotation w/ a bunch of other DE's

great blade life/less required passes would help justify the cost - but it would have to be significant differences

My guess is this is targeted toward those who would use this razor exclusively, you don't invest in this razor and the blades just to throw it in a rotation w/ a bunch of other DE's

You mean not like the straight razor guys with several well over $200 razors in rotation?

just ask bill ellis how much his work is worth...

and theres probobly some people here shaving with toggles or stickys, 2 razors which have a market price way above the price of the cobra,

If I was an American,I would be proud to have a razor like that manufactured in my country.:confused:That is the most innovative piece of wet shaving gear I have seen for a very long time.:wink:Must do more overtime,must do more overtime.:cool::cool:

The thing i like about this razor is the loading mechanism. It makes corking the Feather blades easier as compared to a regular injector blade which need to be removed from the key to be corked and then put back in to load in the razor. I do not have the razor (..yet :smile:) and the above is just an observation on my part.

If I was an American,I would be proud to have a razor like that manufactured in my country.:confused:That is the most innovative piece of wet shaving gear I have seen for a very long time.:wink:Must do more overtime,must do more overtime.:cool::cool:

And it would seem to keep the PT Barnum ethic alive at $125. :wink2:

Just saw this and have to agree 100%.

The fit and finish on this thing seems pretty poor for the price.

Says the guy who hasn't seen one.

Seems pretty good to me. And yes, I do have one. It's the prettiest safety razor I've ever seen. Heaviest too! :biggrin: Plus it kicks any razor I've used into next week in terms of closeness of shave. Including my slant and Future.

Says the guy who hasn't seen one.

Seems pretty good to me. And yes, I do have one. It's the prettiest safety razor I've ever seen. Heaviest too! :biggrin: Plus it kicks any razor I've used into next week in terms of closeness of shave. Including my slant and Future.

+1

I'm well into the third month of daily use of my Cobra Classic, and have no complaints - excellent workmanship, excellent finish - a well designed razor that's a pleasure to use.

12 days with the same blade :001_smile

Superb shaving.

I haven't gotten that far with one! Days 1 qnd 2 are sort of rough - those Feathers are freaking SHARP when they are right out of the box. After that they settle down to BBS shaves for 7-8 days, then it's time to change.

I didn't even feel the alcohol in my aftershave this morning.

I just finished my first shave with this cool looking serpent and all I can say is: Wow!

I've been using the Feather AC as my daily shaver for a while now so I'm well aquainted with the notorious sharpness and potential for accidents. Luckily (and perhaps ironically?) I have had none.
Anyway, this razor gave me a shave that was right up there with the best ones from my AC. After a few very careful initial strokes, I was whizzing happily along and ended up nice and pretty much BBS after two passes. No burn, no discomfort. Sweet.

I think this is the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship :smile:

Top Bottom