What's new

How do you respond?

I just poke them in the eyes and then run away, making "woo-woo-woo" noises like Curly did in the Three Stooges.

No one has ever asked a second time.

Wife asked me this last night. She asks and gives me a look like i'm crazy every time. What i don't get is why a comment on a $12 razor purchase (rough looking red tip, i think it should clean up well besides missing endcaps) , but no comment if i splurged on lunch one day. My response of 'All of them?' was not well received.

The only one who has ever questioned me is my therapist (true story). My wonderful girlfriend doesnt question at all. When I told my therapist that I enjoy collecting she just rolled her eyes.

Wife asked me this last night. She asks and gives me a look like i'm crazy every time. What i don't get is why a comment on a $12 razor purchase (rough looking red tip, i think it should clean up well besides missing endcaps) , but no comment if i splurged on lunch one day. My response of 'All of them?' was not well received.

Yeah, but the cost of a refill for a Fusion razor is insane in comparison. :001_tongu

Top Bottom