What's new

Introduction to the BL's Newest Member!--Birth Announcement

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
AWESOME, Congrats!!!!!

Having been a baby that baby that the odds were stacked against myself, I can most assuredly say that he will grow up in to a fine, strong, royal pain in the arse! We that fought to come into the world often don't know when it is safe to quit! :innocent:

:whistling:

P.S. And I am glad that you chose to share this news directly with the B&B BOTL...and what a NAME the kid has - fantastic!!

I was a month premature myself- maybe that explains everything :001_smile Congratulations, Sal.

Hey man - congratulations! (Sorry it's so late, but I was just looking through old threads..)
My middle son was born 2 months early after a lot of problems - right at 4 lbs. He's 12 now, and couldn't be healthier/happier. My wife had another problem-filled pregnancy with my youngest, but he was born in November, and is perfect!
Love the name Santiago Romeo! Mine is Nicholas Antonio.
Hope things are going great!

I am truly blessed to be able to share this news with all you fine gentlemen. Thank you for sharing your preemie stories. Also, thank you for sharing the love you have for your children. I never knew I would feel the way I do today. Now that I have returned to work, the only thing I can think about is coming home to see my son. He makes me so happy and proud.
I will be posting recent pictures of him soon...

...and thanks for the suggestion Jason. I will need to change my Avatar as well. Just can't decide!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am truly blessed to be able to share this news with all you fine gentlemen. Thank you for sharing your preemie stories. Also, thank you for sharing the love you have for your children. I never knew I would feel the way I do today. Now that I have returned to work, the only thing I can think about is coming home to see my son. He makes me so happy and proud.
I will be posting recent pictures of him soon...

...and thanks for the suggestion Jason. I will need to change my Avatar as well. Just can't decide!
I know the feeling. I have no children of my own, but I have 3 stepdaughters. The four grandkids, however, I wouldn't trade anything for. The youngest is almost two, and he is a constant delight. Luckily, I get to see him almost every day. His ******* father and grandfather don't play with him very much, and they get jealous because when I am around he spends his time with me. If I am holding him, the only other person he wants is my wife. I don't do anything special, I just give him attention.

Top Bottom