What's new

IT"S HERE!!!! B&B BL 2012 LE Pipe**Closed***

We're going to extend the sale until the 27. We've had a couple guys express strong interest but are waiting on tax returns or post delays due to the holiday and we want to give everyone interested a chance to get in on this opportunity.

We're going to extend the sale until the 27. We've had a couple guys express strong interest but are waiting on tax returns or post delays due to the holiday and we want to give everyone interested a chance to get in on this opportunity.

More the merrier! BTW, Mark is hard at work already, so extending the sale will not slow down orders already placed.

I'm going for it. SWMBO is gonna kill me when she sees a pipe collection pop up. :lol:

congratulations!

More the merrier! BTW, Mark is hard at work already, so extending the sale will not slow down orders already placed.

SA-WEET!!! I knew extending the sale was the right thing to do, but I'll admit I had a tinge of disappointment thinking it would delay getting mine in my greedy little hands.

Yep, I've been in regular contact with Mark throughout the sale so he doesn't get hit with a pile of orders all at once. He's humming right along with things.

I'm going for it. SWMBO is gonna kill me when she sees a pipe collection pop up. :lol:
No kidding.

I'm going to need a rack.

I'll only smoke one bowl a day... on the road on the way home from work.
I keep my pipes in the truck in the console.

But I don't want the St Pat's or this LE in the regular rotation once they are broken in... but I still want to enjoy them every now and then.

So I think I'm going to need a rack near the front door and I'll make my POTD selection before leaving for work.

Tinsky is the cat's whisker of pipe making.
You just see how the pipe cleaner goes in.
I have a bunch of Tinsky's and they're all GREAT! smokers
Tom

I had several people over that smoke pipes yesterday and the BL LE AP was a huge hit with them. Everyone commented how light and balanced it felt and how outstanding the finish is.

I've asked Mark and he said he'd try, I know he doesn't like to stop in the middle of builds.... kind of knocks him out of his groove. I kind of like to let him just do his thing. Also he's a perfectionist and I suspect he's wary of showing unfinished work. He didn't say as much but that's the impression I got.

Last edited:
I took him to mean pictures of it being smoked, but I would love to see pics of the build. Not at the expense of a delay though, I want to get my hands on that thing!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I had the chance to see this pipe in person yesterday, and it's very nice. I was surprised at how light it is, and its beautifully balanced, too.

I took him to mean pictures of it being smoked, but I would love to see pics of the build. Not at the expense of a delay though, I want to get my hands on that thing!

I had to ship the AP off to Jim to insure I wouldn't smoke it. The temptation was nearly more than I could bear.

The Artist Proof of the B&B LE pipe will be kept as an item for the Breast Cancer fundraiser Auction in October, unsmoked.

Top Bottom