What's new

Mike's Natural Soap

Definitely my go to soap. Loving the Lemon and Eucalyptus or the Lime. Awesome scents, especially for the summer.

Might have to place an order for some more just to try others when they come back in stock.

I'm working through my samples and started with Barbershop which is great. I can't wait to try the lime because it smells great; I could close my eyes and just pretend that I'm eating lime sorbet whenever I smell it.

After being a pretty hardcore Italian soap only guy, mostly the fault of Joe at Italian Barber for offering such exceptional products at a great price and Marco's eloquent reviews of these products, I recently purchased a few bars of Mike's shave soap based on some of the feedback I've seen here. I ended up going with the Barbershop, Lime, Unscented, and Mike threw in a small Peppermint Rosemary sample:thumbup1: . All smell great, even the unscented has a nice neutral natural soap smell to it. The Barbershop scent is not what you would think of as a traditional barbershop scent, but it is a nice clean, fresh scent. I have only actually used the Barbershop so far and found it to be FANTASTIC! This stuff lathers like the best of them and produces some nice, slick well cushioned shaved. The soap is soft enough to be pressed into a container; I mashed half a bar into an empty wooden soap bowl I have.

This is definitely a worthy soap to have in the den; in fact I think Mike's has earned a spot in the starting line-up.

Give it a try if you haven't already.

http://mikesnaturalsoaps.com/Mikes_Natural_Soaps/Welcome.html

It must be popular. I just checked the site - he's out of lavender & eucalyptus, lime, mint & rosemary, & bay rum.

I'm adding it to the future purchase list, for sure.

It must be popular. I just checked the site - he's out of lavender & eucalyptus, lime, mint & rosemary, & bay rum.

I'm adding it to the future purchase list, for sure.

Good choices. Of those I have tried, they are all wonderful. I haven't tried the Bay Rum yet.

I just got my samples yesterday and it did not disappoint. Great soap. Awesome scents. The peppermint/rosemary is nice for the hot days. Lemongrass is awesome too. At least one of the samples I got will find a long term home in my den. Mike was very good to work with too, good communication.

Mike of Mike's Natural Soap gives great customer service. He always communicates with his customers well. His products are outstanding and he has gotten a customer for life.

WARHAWK

Just ordered some mikes, and I am stoked! Barbershop and Lemongrass are on the way :o16: It seems that everyone likes the soaps, but I'll be sure to tell you how they stack up when they get here.

Mike of Mike's Natural Soap gives great customer service. He always communicates with his customers well. His products are outstanding and he has gotten a customer for life.

Exactly! I sought out Mike's soaps as an alternative to MWF, yet what I ended up finding were soaps so much better that when I tried MWF again, I just plain couldn't use it. Now that's saying something!

Top Bottom