What's new

B&B Mugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a different design mug with the blue badger head at the Zazzle.com store that B&B put out a couple of years ago. And they are huge! Bigger than a standard coffee mug. And if you keep an eye on zazzle, then every once in a while theyll offer a discount on them. There's also other B&B swag there as well.

As an Ohio State Buckeye I just can't bring myself to purchase anything with a picture of a badger on it.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
[W]hat a bout a shaving mug ??
mandoman:
+ 1...that would be awesome!!! And the mug would be around the same size as a Old Spice shave mug (at least 2 ¼in high x at least 3 ¼in diameter), with B & B's badger image on both sides and a B & B badger image plastic cover (that would come in either blue, white, black or red color).

All in favor say Aye!!! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Laughter is the [shaving mug]...that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart." Mort Walker

Last edited:
mandoman:
+ 1...that would be awesome!!! And the mug would be around the same size as a Old Spice shave mug (at least 2 ¼ high x at least 3 ¼ diameter), with B & B's badger image on both sides and a B & B badger image plastic cover (that would come in either blue, white, black or red color).

All in favor say Aye!!! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Laughter is the [shaving mug]...that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart." Mort Walker
Aye!!!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Not to get off Thread about coffee mugs, but you can add your vote & comments in regard to a shaving mug on my

"What about a B & B Shaving Mug"? Thread. :lol1:

Oh by the way, I like the B & B mugs by WCS and I think I'll get 1 or 2!!!

proxy.php
"I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon". President Ronald Reagan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom