What's new

Who is your favorite vendor?

My experience as a relatively recent convert to the hobby/obsession has been the same. I have ordered from WCS, Lees, Bull Goose and TSS. Products and service have been uniformly superb. What's more, it was a pleasure doing business .with each of them. Somehow, through the unlikely medium of email they have kept alive the personal and friendly touch of the small businesses that have suffered so grievously at the hands of Walmart and the like in recent decades.
I have yet to have a transaction with any of our vendors which has been less than 100%

I think it probably has to do with the fact that she is more of a specialty vendor and sells just her soaps. Sue is incredible, and has terrific service that is second to none.

I'll certainly be checking her out soon. If only for a sample pack to start off with, she has some very cool scents

I would have to say one of my most favourite vendors is Italian Barber the service and the quality of goods is fantastic.

For me, it's Saint Charles Shave. They not only provide fantastic service but they make sensational and unique products.

+1. They are a top-notch vendor and great to deal with. You owe them and yourself and opportunity to make it right. I'm sure they will.

Did you let them know? I am sure they would have made it right. I bought a razorock cream and they sent the wrong flavor; I let them know and they shipped the correct one out the same day and let me keep the "wrong" one for my trouble.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Ok, I just gotta ask, even though I fear I'm violating some kind of unwritten code on B&B at the risk of being banned, but why does no one ever mention Classic Shaving here? Are they PNG or guilty of some great offense?
not sure on that. I have used them once and found them good to deal with.
They are not on my list of vendor to buy from anymore due to their credit card polices for overseas purchases. understand and respect why they have added this but the added step to purchase turns me off. Easier to buy the same item from another vendor.

Seems a little "too cheap". For the same reason I wouldn't go and buy my tools from Harbor Freight, I won't use that site. No offense.

.............no offense taken............

................but for what they are, their products are priced very reasonably.............. just your basic shaving needs at a good price....

..............not every girl can be the Prom Queen...............

+1 Superior Shave. Jarrod is terrific and has, by far, the most interesting, entertaining and enlightening website.

Top Bottom