What's new

A Few More

I've managed to get a few finished.

proxy.php

A nice bit of figure in the Buffalo horn.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Highland Cow horn.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Buffalo horn

proxy.php

Red Deer antler

proxy.php

proxy.php

Ox bone

proxy.php

proxy.php

I have about twenty finished.

Steve

I like that Ox Bone brush! Looks sleek!

A wee story regarding the bone.

About four years ago I was walking my Spaniel along a fairly rugged bit of coastline, not far from the village. My dog found the bone and bought it to me, like a good dog should !

The piece of bone was about eight inches long, and had been in the sea for some time by the look of it. I put it in my pack, thinking that it may, one day, be of some use.

I found the bone in my workshop recently, and decided to try and use some of it. I opted to leave it as natural as possible once it was shaped. Hence the colour and slight texture that is visible.

I finished it with beeswax.

Many thanks for the positive comments.

Steve

A wee story regarding the bone.

About four years ago I was walking my Spaniel along a fairly rugged bit of coastline, not far from the village. My dog found the bone and bought it to me, like a good dog should !

The piece of bone was about eight inches long, and had been in the sea for some time by the look of it. I put it in my pack, thinking that it may, one day, be of some use.

I found the bone in my workshop recently, and decided to try and use some of it. I opted to leave it as natural as possible once it was shaped. Hence the colour and slight texture that is visible.

I finished it with beeswax.

Many thanks for the positive comments.

Steve

Steve, that dog deserved and extra treat for finding that bone. That is indeed one good dog and one great brush.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom