What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a call from my mum tonight saying a package for me arrived! I'll get my boyfriend to hopefully bring it down on Wednesday. Squeeeee!

Say what??? No way. What'd you get?

OK, so in my first box, as I stated before, my Secret Santa sent me a Barbershop Brush and Barbershop Soap. I had indicated how awesome that was since I had recently acquired a Barbershop Mug. Well the box that came yesterday contained another piece in the set, the razor/brush stand. The pic below shows it all together. (I'm currently bidding on the last piece I need, the razor, on ebay).

Thank You Santa!!! :thumbup:

OK, so in my first box, as I stated before, my Secret Santa sent me a Barbershop Brush and Barbershop Soap. I had indicated how awesome that was since I had recently acquired a Barbershop Mug. Well the box that came yesterday contained another piece in the set, the razor/brush stand. The pic below shows it all together. (I'm currently bidding on the last piece I need, the razor, on ebay).

Thank You Santa!!! :thumbup:

Man, talk about going the extra mile!! Good karma all around!!

omg:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
just got mine really awesome stuff in it!!:thumbup::thumbup:!!cant wait to post pics, could take a few hours my apartment is a mess, just moved
thanks its really to awesome!

ok took me a while but here is it!Thanks again!
had to giggle on the tech, sender should know why:lol:
and i love the small one with the box for travelling!:thumbup::thumbup:
can't say thanks enough!
gonna be my first time with one of these

i'ld really like to know what soap that is, it smells great!!
friend of mine allready wanted to grab it away xD
thanks again really kind of you sir!

Well since we already know who each other is (due to international stuff) I don't want to leave you hanging.

I had a list that was supposed to go in the box but apparently I didn't do it. The soap is a Bay Rum shaving soap w/glycerin. One of my favorites.

Well since we already know who each other is (due to international stuff) I don't want to leave you hanging.

I had a list that was supposed to go in the box but apparently I didn't do it. The soap is a Bay Rum shaving soap w/glycerin. One of my favorites.

I understand why its your favorite:thumbup1:
is a really great soap, cant thank you enough:thumbup:
the funny thing is last week i started to think about trying out a DE
hope you're not too disappointed with what you got:blushing:

@DrColossus11
i its the travel razor, or i think at least its a travel edition, didnt have the time to look them up for exact details, not yet:001_rolle
but maybe ken will help you out:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom