Another member added to the tour....

Cobra Tour
Bravoure (on deck)
random-hero
Blade Boy
itaforte
turtle
lindyhop66

For those of you watching from the sidelines, I am willing to keep this tour going as long as there is interest. No interest, no tour. :wink2:

Last edited:
Nice Razor, i might want to try out one of those next. How easily can you get blades for it? Is your only source for them online?

Pretty easy and best place is online... my wifes hair stylist uses feather pros but probably arent from a sallys beauty supply.

Two more members added to the tour....

Cobra Tour
Bravoure (awaiting delivery)
random-hero
Blade Boy
itaforte
turtle
lindyhop66
warhawk
drocu

P.S. If you previously contacted me about being added to the tour, but did not meet the listed requirement at the time, please contact me again. Thanks.

Last edited:
One more member added to the tour....

Cobra Tour
Bravoure (with Cobra)
random-hero
Blade Boy
itaforte
turtle
lindyhop66
warhawk
drocu
glassmtn99

I'm going to go ahead and set the Cobra on it's way early, tomorrow. It's a very interesting razor, heavy handled and wide-headed. First shave with the Feather Pro went horribly, I didn't even want to go for the second pass. However! Second and third shaves with the Kai Mild went much, MUCH better. Very smooth, and VERY effective. I can tell already though that this razor isn't for me, so I'm going to let the next man in line try it out! I appreciate the opportunity to try out this very interesting razor and I feel as though I understand it better now, so thank you, Poonjaji!

Hey Poonjaji
I figure your the man to ask i,ve tried the feather proguards and feather pro blades (I prefer the professionals) am i missing something with the kai milds? I,ve never tried them in the cc. Would they be milder as the name suggests?

Awesome tour your doing!!! ENABLER!!! :lol:

Hey Poonjaji
I figure your the man to ask i,ve tried the feather proguards and feather pro blades (I prefer the professionals) am i missing something with the kai milds? I,ve never tried them in the cc. Would they be milder as the name suggests?

Awesome tour your doing!!! ENABLER!!! :lol:

The Kai Milds are great. I like the Feather Supers but the Kai Milds are just a step above them.

The Kai Milds are great. I like the Feather Supers but the Kai Milds are just a step above them.

For whatever reason I have not had good luck loading the Supers in my particular Cobra, as they seem a tad too wide and the blade wants to jump the tabs on the safety bar. Anyone else tried to load one and had this issue? (Classic Shaving has never advertised the razor as being able to use the Supers - only Professionals and Pro Guards - so it is not really a "problem.") The Professionals and Kai Milds both work wonderfully.

I just received the package in the mail earlier today and I will be shaving with it later on today.
I was quite surprised to see the contents in the box, I was just expecting to see the razor and some blades. The box was also filled full of cream and soap surprises!

Lost one, gained one.

Cobra Tour
random-hero (with razor)
Blade Boy
itaforte
turtle
warhawk
drocu
Ray Settanta

Is this a CONUS only thing or would people be willing to risk it heading overseas?

By people you mean me? :wink2: This particular tour is CONUS only. However, as I am always willing to share I am in the process of sending another razor out into the wild. The caveat is that it is being started over at The Shave Nook. (Hopefully mentioning that is OK.) The razor will be headed to Australia, and once it has made the rounds there I would be willing to let it stop over in Japan. Ideally we would find a few members to use it while it is there so we can make it worth the while. Part of the reason I have avoided sending it out of the states is the prohibitive cost of shipping out of the country. I would hate to let someone use the razor and then stick them with a $25 shipping charge to get the package to the next guy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom