What's new

3-hole blades

Anyone know a source for the barrel style 3-hole blades? In my 'bunch of razors' ebay purchases I have acquired 2 Wardonia razors NIB. While some of these may be usable with the more modern Gillette blades, these definitely are not. I would like to try out the razors but w/o the blades it is obviously a no-go.

Any leads???

Thanks

Can you demonstrate why modern blades won't work? I have a few NOS Gillette "barrel" type blades, but was this razor designed to use the proprietary Wardonia blades?

The only blades that will fit Wardonia razors are Wardonia blades. The posts are spaced differently than on any other razor. I successfully modified a standard DE blade to try out my Wardonia but it's just not worth the trouble and danger.

The only blades that will fit Wardonia razors are Wardonia blades. The posts are spaced differently than on any other razor. I successfully modified a standard DE blade to try out my Wardonia but it's just not worth the trouble and danger.

Good to know. I'll now not be tempted to buy one.

Thanks guys...Straight Arrow offered to ship me some Wardonia blades but I already have some originals and the steel in them is relly poor. Have tried sharpening them on 2 razor blade hones I have with no luck at all. I was hoping that the older style Gillette blades would work but it appears that is a no-go as well. Explains why all the Wardonias you see seem to be unused...

Top Bottom