What's new

What's In Your Pockets?

A while back, I was reading an article in a Sunday magazine where women were asked what they carried in their purses. I found it aborbing and strangely interesting.

So, I thought it would be interesting for us gentlemen to see what we keep in our pockets. Describe what is in your left and right pockets. Wallets do not count.

ME:

L: A key ring with nine keys, two of which I have no idea what they belong to, three savings cards (Petco, CVS, Ralphs), and compact LED flashlight and mouth shield if the need arises to give CPR.

R: Single car key fob, lighter, Labello Calssic lip balm.

This configuration never varies with the exception of my hands free device, change or receipt, which is placed in the right pocket.
left front: leather money clip (with $82)
right front: 18cents, Laguiole pocket knif
left rear: empty
right rear: leather Dunill wallet (credit cards, business cards, and id)

right front- cheap pocket knife, chapstick, change, Zippo holster w/ brass zippo, car and house keys when not at work

right belt loop- railroad switch key

left front- contact case, bic lighter

side pocket- phone, zebra f-301 compact pen

back right- wallet

back left- work call slip (and today passed drug test slip for work)

All else in work grip

Dang Dennis, you carry more in your pockets than I have in my survival kit...:biggrin:

I notice that there are a few of you who keep more in your pockets than I do in my purse. You boys don't know how lucky you are that things fit in your pockets. Ladies' jean pockets can have things tucked in or paper or coins but even then not too many. Other pants are often too tight that paper is about the only thing with out bulging.

Depending on the season depends on what I carry with me. During school, I teach, I carry much more than in the summer.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
OldSaw

Joshua Slocum's Sailing Alone!
That's a wonderful book.

Best Regards

Graham

Thanks for noticing. It's a bit of a passion, sailing. I would love to do a circumnav. Not sure about alone though. I thought I had my nephew on board and my wife was willing to fly out to meet us occasionally, but his wife nixed it.

Front R: Keys, Chap Stick (Hey! These lips weren't cheap, buddy. I gotta protect my investment.)
Front L: Usually nothing except sometimes I have change
Back R: Nothing
Back L: Wallet

Front R: Cellphone, wallet, two pens, ipod and headphones.
Front L: two jump drives, a swiss army knife, a keychain with bottle opener, flashlight and swisstech tool and 5 guitar picks.

Currently nothing. I usually throw everything on my desk during the day.

Work day;
LF - Cell phone, cash, receipts
RF - Shop keys, chapstick, change

Non work day;
LF - Cell phone, cash, receipts
RF - Keys, chapstick, change
RR - ID, CC and bank card

That's it. Usually more lint than anything.

Top Bottom