What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Smoking my first bowl of GH & Co. Ennerdale Flake in a custom stemmed Aristocob...
proxy.php

Had a bowl of "Pure Pleasure" from Ye Ple Briar Shoppe in my new Amadeus churchwarden
$DSCN0792.jpg
followed by Admiral's Choice Natural Cavendish in a 9mm filtered half bent pot.
$DSCN0793.jpg
Both are very nice natural cavendish blends, the "Pure Pleasure" is natural cavendish with a gentle topping of sweet brandy giving it a nice flavor that is gently sweet and a nice aroma. The "Admiral's Choice Natural Cavendish" is nice as well. It has no topping to speak of but still has a nice sweet taste to it and a nice aroma.

a bowl of 1792 in a 1944 Dunhill Root Briar poker (one of the rare WWII Dunhills)

about size 2 and already got the hiccups!!! but it's delish!!

you've got ALOT in your living room!!! :)

mmm marlin flake - ordered more of that from smokingpipes when I got the 1792 last week :)

yummmy!!!

3 Oaks Syrian in a Castello Old Antiquari #33 tonight... These tins came in yesterday & I was pretty excited to light up a bowl. I'm noticing more sweet VAs here compared to the McC Wilderness I tried a couple nights ago.

proxy.php

Finally revisiting Erinmore Flake, I remember trying it when I first started piping about a year ago, it made me woozy
proxy.php
but I'm digging it now, smoking it in a no name rustic African meer Bulldog.

C&D Pirate Kake, Erinmore Flake and Boswell's Northwoods in 3 different pipes while attending a wedding party, No Name rustic Bulldog African meer, Small Gourd Calabash and a rustic Savinelli 320 KS

C&D Pirate Kake, Erinmore Flake and Boswell's Northwoods in 3 different pipes while attending a wedding party, No Name rustic Bulldog African meer, Small Gourd Calabash and a rustic Savinelli 320 KS

what were the reactions to Pirate Cake at the wedding? LOL

currently smoking some Haddo's delight in a Rolando Negoita sanblasted 'scrotum'

A bowl of Dominican Glory in the Oldenknott prince, a Rocky Patel 1800 cigar and then another bowl of Dominican Glory in the pipe

Top Bottom