Send lawyers, guns & money, the sh** has hit the fan

Attachments

• $USPwGMT.jpg
    $USPwGMT.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 868
  • $uspgmt2.jpg
    $uspgmt2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 867
This thread makes me sad. Had to sell all my firearms. Had a Springfield XD 40 w 5 inch barrel and a Springfield 1911.

I will go back for another XD...probably a compact, if I get my CHL soon.

This thread makes me sad. Had to sell all my firearms. Had a Springfield XD 40 w 5 inch barrel and a Springfield 1911.

I will go back for another XD...probably a compact, if I get my CHL soon.

I love my XD. I have almost sold it a few times but never could bring myself to. The only gun I would say that I would like carrying more would be a M&P compact. My full size fits my hand better than any gun I have ever shot.

And that Ed Brown above is rediculous, the black and white looks amazing. That is the gun of my dreams.

$MP9.jpg

My M&P9 the day I brought it home. (For us it's a much biggesr deal than for most. With South African gun law the licencing process can take anything between 6 and 18 months, all the while the firearm stays with the dealer).

I use it for IDPA shooting and it's stock with the exception of the Apex trigger kit and RAM. It really is an exceptional firearm and a pleasure to shoot.

My EDC CCW is a GLOCK 27 and I am in the process of getting an M&P40c, although availability of that model here is pretty sketchy.

I'll post a pic of the G27 this evening when I get home.

*EDIT* Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic :(

Back home I've got a Norinco 1911, and am looking for a Magnum Research 1911c. I'm not a fan of the billboard on the slide but I love the feel of it and I haven't found a better quality 1911 for the money.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
This was my dad's weapon while he was a United States Army Air Forces navigator flying in B-17s and B-29s.

proxy.php

proxy.php

This was my dad's weapon while he was a United States Army Air Forces navigator flying in B-17s and B-29s.

proxy.php

proxy.php

This and the guy that starts fires with squirrel poop are two of the coolest things Ive seen on this board. I do wish the squirrel guy would make a you tube video though.:001_tt2:

proxy.php

proxy.php

This is the kind of firearm that "float my boat." Thanks for posting the photo.

It would have been so nice to talk to your dad about his time in the service.

Back home I've got a Norinco 1911, and am looking for a Magnum Research 1911c. I'm not a fan of the billboard on the slide but I love the feel of it and I haven't found a better quality 1911 for the money.

I've got a Commander length Norinco. It's a great pistol.

My first handgun. Springfield XD9. Love the gun...hate the finish. Rusts really easily. Now they are much better but I got mine around 2004 when they were first becoming popular. Shoots great though.
$480164_69083690.jpg

I know a little bit about handguns, much less than you fellows probably. I don't have one yet, but have some ideas on what I want. I have shot quite a few though. Since this is a picture thread, I was wondering why so often pictures are taken with a object inserted through the trigger guard, e. g. a pen, marker, pencil, round, etc.

Top Bottom