What's new

Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet Jar

Yesterday I received a package with a jar of Acqua Di Parma, and a jar of Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet.
Thank you so much David (Optometrist) for sending me these as a PIF.

I tried the Blenheim Bouquet yesterday, and it is an outstanding cream. I have been using straight razors for about two weeks now, and with this cream I got a irritation free shave (first time), that was 90% BBS. The lather was great, and my the cream left my face very soft. The jar is as impressive, as the cream that is in it. The look and weight of it just give this cream an extra notch.
This is going right at the top as one of my favourites. (now I just need to try the Acqua)

Once again thank you David :thumbsup:

I too am a big fan of Penhaligon's BB. It's a great lather (perhaps a notch below Castle Forbes IMO) but the best scent experience I've tried...and I've tried many! Get thee the AS balm in the same scent for a truly decedent experience.

wow.. nice PIF... that's awesome...

off topic a bit, but as it was in a comment here... is Castle Forbes really that good?

wow.. nice PIF... that's awesome...

off topic a bit, but as it was in a comment here... is Castle Forbes really that good?

Nice PIF indeed. I love BB in a tub, or should I say jar. The lid is dang heavy, you could knock someone out with it.

Castle Forbes exists in the extreme, the scent is really strong (I have the lime), it is slicker than greased lightning, and a tiny bit really goes a looong way. Good stuff

I love the BB cream - I invested in a little metal jar to decant some over when I travel - that huge *** glass jar is just a little unwieldy to carry to the gym...!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Mine is empty :(

I am working through Santa Maria Novella, Acqua di Parma, Bigelow, and XXX Creams and then hopefully will treat myself to a new jar of BB by Christmas 2012!

BB shaving cream is a very good performer and I am very fond of the scent; in fact, the cologne has been one of my favorites for the last 5 or 6 years. In my opinion the cream, while it's very good, is not quite special enough for me to have bought a second jar or tube. I guess that it's not so good as to make me pay the price for again. It's very expensive.

nelson

can anyone provide me with the ingrediant list for the penhaligons shave cream? i seem unable to find it online

thank you kindly

That's one hell of a PIF right there! Thanks to Optometrist for doing it and to the OP for actually thanking him for it. Gratitude comes in short supply, these days.

Top Bottom