What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as promised here is my PIF...to make shipping from canada worth while, it'll be a 3 for 1.

Klar Soap (only test lathered 3-4 times, but the scent it too ROSE for me so it, from a recent PIF)
65g Palmolive Tube (60% remaining, from a PIF)
150ml tube of The Real Shave Company Sensitive (about 50% remaining)

who wants it and is willing to PIF back to keep the thread going?

Bruce,
I'll take your PIF and in return, I'll PIF a green tub of Proraso and the Proraso pre-shave cream with the green top. Each have at least 70% left. I've got so many menthols and stuff to uberlather, that these haven't been used in months!

Bruce,
I'll take your PIF and in return, I'll PIF a green tub of Proraso and the Proraso pre-shave cream with the green top. Each have at least 70% left. I've got so many menthols and stuff to uberlather, that these haven't been used in months!

perfect, they are yous.

PM your address and full name, and i'll get them out this week for you.

enjoy,
Bruce

In addition to the Proraso, I'll throw in a 1950's Gillette Ball End Tech. Not pretty, but it was PIF'ed to me, and right after I bought a Futur, so the Gillette gets a new home!

jay
Ill take the ball end tech!
And to keep it going....... A jar of Razorock Boston Tea Party. Used 5 times. Doesnt agree with my skin.

OK, since I've got some Williams headed to me, I guess I should put up something equally as great as a follow up PIF.

So I'm offering half a puck of Mama Bears - Ye Olde Barbershoppe soap.

The puck is cut in half from the top, so it is a half circle, no container. It's easy to melt into your own container.
(cut into chunks, 10 seconds in microwave should just about do it)

I just ask that the person who claims this has not tried Mama Bear's soap before. Who wants it?
The MB soap has been declined, so it is up for grabs again. See above.

Iaforte,
I'll take the St. Charles Shave Aspect ASB if it's not spoken for already.
And in return, I've got several soap sample from Mama Bear that haven't been used. Well, one was used once, but the others, 5 or 6, are still in the wrappers from MB. Those are up for grabs!

Thanks for the Proraso jay. I will offer my almost new (used 3-4 times) tub of Cella. Love the smell of this one. MMMMMM. Just doesn't work for me.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you that are PIF. Once I acquire some soaps to PIF, I'll be sure to join in. Keep up the good work!

Man! Busy day in this thread yesterday. Let me see if I can catch up. Here's where I think we sit right now:

Currently on the table:
1. TheVez2's Mama Bear's Ye Olde Barbershoppe
2. my Speick stick

Two more (Eved & cryhavoc) are coming up shortly as well. Did I miss anything? All right, then....Who wants 'em?

Man! Busy day in this thread yesterday. Let me see if I can catch up. Here's where I think we sit right now:

Currently on the table:
1. TheVez2's Mama Bear's Ye Olde Barbershoppe
2. my Speick stick

Two more (Eved & cryhavoc) are coming up shortly as well. Did I miss anything? All right, then....Who wants 'em?

Man...how did i miss the SPEICK? if i didn't already have something coming and going, i'd be all over the SPEICK.

Man...how did i miss the SPEICK? if i didn't already have something coming and going, i'd be all over the SPEICK.

Yeah, I just threw it in there when the thread started to lull a bit. Didn't realize it would be the last entry on the page, so I guess nobody saw it. I was wondering why nobody had claimed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom