What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Here I am with my self-made Cherrywood Poker...
$P1030545.jpg

I don't tend to get in front of the camera very often, as I am usually the one behind it, but here's one:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shot, looks like your "Man Cave" huh? :001_smile

Absolutely, although to be fair to Mrs. Mountaineer, I do get away with having other manly items (e.g. a couple of throwback WVU helmets displayed in the living room, humidors & pipe tobacco, etc) scattered throughout the house also. The garage is my indoor smoking domain and general knockin' around area. Obviously you can see the assorted items visible above my workbench in this pic, but I also have a dart board, heavy bag and speed bag, and of course a beer fridge out there. :a8: I'm thinking of adding a TV this summer if I can get any over-the-air reception with an antenna here. I love my garage :001_wub:

$dadandi-cigars.jpg
My dad and I at my younger brother's wedding (can't call him little brother anymore...) I don't remember what it was. They were gifts from another groomsman. I usually have a Don Mateo of some sort at the house. They are inexpensive and smoke well enough. :)

Okay, I'll play. Just finishing up a Vegas 5 that was part of last years Father's Day presents. Out in the garage enjoying the mild February Illinois weather.

$smoke.jpg

My new Country Gentleman I got over the weekend. Just had time today to get some Captain Black (white) and start getting it caked up...

proxy.php

Smoking the gifts my Godfather gave me: Boswell's Berry Cobbler in my new Archer's

(I'm older than I look)
full

Last edited by a moderator:
You do, you just don't bother with reaming them, unless you want to. Real meerschaum shouldn't be allowed to cake, it will crack the bowl.

Top Bottom