What's new

Thiers Issard 3/8 Hand Painted Whale Bone Review Thread...

Wow, that thing is tiny...

And um.... did you just say "big razors are for weenies?" But yet, I just remember seeing pictures of this new custom..... :wink:

-Mo

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Are those things for sale somewhere or is that a one-off collector's item? Looks really nice!

I have a 3/8 Filarmonica (from the Classicshaving closeout) and my skills are not yet up to speed for that one. Still, and enjoyable novelty which one day I hope to master.

Wow, that thing is tiny...

And um.... did you just say "big razors are for weenies?" But yet, I just remember seeing pictures of this new custom..... :wink:

-Mo

Mo,
I have over 100 razors... of the 100, I believe no more than four or five of them are 7/8 or above. Half the fun is in the variety, but I see big razors as I see big trucks... neat... POSSIBLY even cool looking, and a HELL of a lot of fun to play around with every so often when in the mood - but by and large, a waste, and for the errr... ummm.... short guys? :smile:

Are those things for sale somewhere or is that a one-off collector's item? Looks really nice!

I have a 3/8 Filarmonica (from the Classicshaving closeout) and my skills are not yet up to speed for that one. Still, and enjoyable novelty which one day I hope to master.

There are probably 1-2 still left HERE. They purchased them quite some time ago, so they are still reasonably priced, but they should be 2-3X that price.

Mo,
I have over 100 razors... of the 100, I believe no more than four or five of them are 7/8 or above. Half the fun is in the variety, but I see big razors as I see big trucks... neat... POSSIBLY even cool looking, and a HELL of a lot of fun to play around with every so often when in the mood - but by and large, a waste, and for the errr... ummm.... short guys? :smile:

Fair enough.... I dunno, I have 6/8 and 5/8 razors only at the moment, and I'm not sure I see why one would want to go bigger. Except some of them are kinda cool. I would like an old W&B 7/8 or 8/8 wedge at some point....

-Mo

Top Bottom