What's new

CO Bigelow...experience!

I picked up a small tube of CO Bigelow (Proraso) at Bath&body works this weekend (they had a 3 for $10 special on small bottles, I let girlfriend get herself a new scent lotion and body spray too). Figured, its talked about a lot, I should try it!

I tried it monday for my shave, Lathers really well, very thick and creamy. Protects good, my Superspeed with a Gillette Yellow just slid right over my face, whacking off whiskers in its path.

What really set me back a bit was the feeling. WOW! What a rush of menthol! I like it!

But, I put the tube back in the box and set it on my shelf. Save for warmer weather, I don't like that cooling effect when its 50 outside. I like the cream though, awesome stuff!

I got buy 2 get one free at Bath & Body. I got two tubes and a can (for when I am in a rush). Great stuff even the canned foam. All for $20.

Its hard to mess up bigelow. Really easy to get a great lather out of it. I think its the one product everyone should start out with. Leaves a better impression on people just getting started. Seems more upscale than dropping by wally world for vdh or williams without leaving sticker shock (like $25 for a tub of AoS).

Great stuff for sure. They will soon be releasing their usual holiday sale which is buy 2 get 2 free or buy 3 get 2 free. They make ideal Christmas gifts.

Went to my local BBW this weekend and not only did they not have it, the girl acted like she had no idea what I was talking about!!!!

Went to my local BBW this weekend and not only did they not have it, the girl acted like she had no idea what I was talking about!!!!

The first time I bought a tube, the checkout girl said she didnt even know they sold shaving cream...

Definitely one of the best creams out there..easily found, even b&m, great price, and simply a great cream. I'd say some others (Nancyboy) edge it out performance wise but for 10$ you can't go wrong. Next time follow up the Proraso/Bigelowe shave with a cold water splash + menthol aftershave..icy awesomeness.

I'm about through my first tube of C.O.Bigelow. I went to BBW and was told they longer carry it in there store! Such a disappointment.

Buy 2, Get 1 Free = 2 tubes @ $10/each ($20) + 1 tube (Free)
Current in-store coupon (spend $15, get get any single item up to $13 for free) = 1 tube (Free)
Grand Total = 4 Tubes for $20 ($5/tube)

Hopefully my 4 tubes will last me a while.

It's a great, locally available product at a good price. While I've always got other soaps in my rotation, a tube of Bigelow is always part of it.

Top Bottom