What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

24/52 mm Blonde Badger- This is the perfect brush i have ever had. Many thanks Lee.

Attachments

• $1.jpg
    $1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 429
  • $2.jpg
    $2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 427
  • $3.jpg
    $3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 430
That's exactly the reason i ordered a 24, 26 and 28 mm knot of this "Urn"/"Polo" to accompany my 30 mm...

So, Lee said that he has a new shape coming out that he is pretty excited about. Anyone have any clue what it is? He seemed hush hush about it.

Yes, this new handle shape is very nice. If we are talking about the same handle, I have seen prototypes in white AND...

drum roll please

.... Butterscotch!

Sure to be a winner.

Lee just keeps the hits on coming.

The Negative element has arrived to poop on the party.

All of my Simpsons feel better than my MF Silvertip.....The bristels are stiff and it feels like the brushes I've purchased at my local drugstore, I have a $30 no name brush that does better. Maybe time to try Rooney? (Two Thater 2 Bands on order now)

proxy.php

Last edited:
The 2-band hair is not for everyone. Not sure it's for me either. I know what you mean, pretty stiff and a bit scrubby. I'm curious to hear what you think of the Thater 2-band and what hair type they went with. The softest 2-band hair I ever tried is the Rooney 1XL brush. TGN Finest is not bad either but it's closer to M&F 2-band than Rooney XL.

What size is your brush? I found that with M&F 2-band it helps to go with a higher loft. Mine is 22/48 and it is decent. My Rooney 1/1 measures 22/42 and I'm fine with it, but it would not be OK for the M&F 2-band.

All of my Simpsons feel better than my MF Silvertip.....

Nice pic!

Great Simpsons collection!

Shame you're not happy with the M&F - speak to Lee I'm sure he'll endeavour to make things right for you.

Worse case scenario I'm sure it won't last long on the BST.

Thater certainly have super soft tips (IMO).

Top Bottom