What's new

Acquisitions Mon Aug 27 - Sun Sept 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures to follow...

Purchased a lot of razors on eBay out of which

1 - 1953 President (missing endcaps) otherwise perfect
1 - 1958 Fatboy (excellent)
1 - 1958 TV Super Speed (excellent) w/case (very good)
2 - Red-tip 1956 Super Speeds (one missing end caps)
1 - Brownie handled Tech
1 - Thick handled Tech

and purchased from GB, a bakelite travel-cased "New Gillette" the case says "Made in USA" on the velvet lined top, but the blade-guard says "Made in England". May be a miss-match but it sure looks like they were made for each other.

full

The President was purchased here from Nick and looks amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
A mixed bag today, a friend found some very high quality Japanese incense for me.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
It does look great! I still haven't used it, it is so clean I'm afraid to mess it up.

DONT USE IT . like I said in the pm if you are going to use it do so sparingly .

but hey you paid for it you can do any thing you want with it

Nick

Matt it is shampoo, the beads are according to the propaganda EO's I recieved this as a sample and I am very impressed with the performance so I picked a tube up. A tiny pea sized amount is all you use. My bride also likes it.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Kent BK4 with some English Wilkinsons - Thanks Mike F.
Gillette Slim case - Thanks Chris
Trumper Gold Warwick Simulated Tortoise Razor - Thanks Mike S. for the tip on the Trumper sale.
Bottle of Old Spice edt spray from Drugstore.com (not pictured)

Can not wait to try the Soap love the Cologne
And was looking for something to trim the sideburns and mustache and maybe a little around the ears between trips to the Barber, tried it today and this Dovo fits the bill perfectly highly recommended for this purpose

View attachment 10884

Can not wait to try the Soap love the Cologne
And was looking for something to trim the sideburns and mustache and maybe a little around the ears between trips to the Barber, tried it today and this Dovo fits the bill perfectly highly recommended for this purpose

View attachment 10884

Very nice. I passed up a chance recently to get my hands some of that soap as I picked Penhaligon's English Fern over it. Not that the Fern isn't outstanding, but now I'm wishing I'd just picked up one of each.

Haul from yesterday's visit to St-James street and Jermyn Street, London:

T&H luxury shave soap
TOBS Avocado cream
TOBS faux tortoise shell medium sized handmade comb.

Also some 1886 blend Whittard tea (Assam+Keemun blend)

Very nice. I passed up a chance recently to get my hands some of that soap as I picked Penhaligon's English Fern over it. Not that the Fern isn't outstanding, but now I'm wishing I'd just picked up one of each.

You made the right descion right now cause you can get the 88. Everyone is out of the Fern now:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom