What's new

How Many Shaves to the bottom of a Shave Stick?

So what is being planned? I know, its a secret.
Secret is the next shave stick pass? :blink::blink::blink:

proxy.php

well, maybe it won't be too bad; after all, it does have platinum protection :lol:

HeeBee arrived last night. The old boy has lived a wonderful life, and I don't expect many more shaves. In fact, when faced with the prospect of a little actual work, the grey bearded HeeBee accused me of spoiling his buzz. I don't know the current count, nor do I want to know. So, I will report back in when HeeBee is finished. I put one shave on him this morning. The retainer cup, the part that holds the soap, actually extends up past the shave stick tube. Obviously, this pass is nearly over.

Merry Christmas to all.

Every time a bell rings, a shave stick gets his wings:wink2:

HeeBee might not have given the most shaves per oz, but he sure did make the best out of them. Alls I can say is; Far out, man. Far out.

Enjoy your holidays, what ever they may be.:001_smile

So, did Heebee make it into the new year?

I have been overwrought with grief. I am sad to say that HeeBee expired on New Years Eve after a total of 5 shaves at my abode. I do not know what the count is, but 5 new shaves should be added for this round of shaves.

I have to say that HeeBee was most upset with having to work several days in a row. "Dude!, this is heinously wrong!" HeeBee exclaimed. "No one should be forced to toil more than once or twice a month for his bread working for tha man. You're spoilin my buzz Dude!" Nevertheless, HeeBee took it in good stride and produced good shaves. I have to say that I enjoyed the scent more this time around. Perhaps it was the winter weather.

So, Trail Boss, who is the winner?

Last edited:
The count was 41. I don't know where the list of guesses is. Sorry, I moved and haven't had access for a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
From a previous post...

34. Quixand
35. brothers
37. MrGuy
38. Darjeeling Express
41. texascattlerancher
46. Gruder
57. Koso
58. Whitebar
59. Quixand
63. Bacchus
64. Bearbear
65. MrGuy
66. Bobtrumpet
67. Thirdeye
68. brothers
69. Sol92258
70. Blackfoot
71. Skklog
73. Bacchus
74. Infotech
77. Texascattlerancher
80. Gogo

I call shenanigans on this one!:tongue_sm

From a previous post...

34. Quixand
35. brothers
37. MrGuy
38. Darjeeling Express
41. texascattlerancher
46. Gruder
57. Koso
58. Whitebar
59. Quixand
63. Bacchus
64. Bearbear
65. MrGuy
66. Bobtrumpet
67. Thirdeye
68. brothers
69. Sol92258
70. Blackfoot
71. Skklog
73. Bacchus
74. Infotech
77. Texascattlerancher
80. Gogo

I call shenanigans on this one!:tongue_sm

Ha! I am happy to have won one. I wonder what shave goodie is being given as the prize............

What is next? Is there a next? Does anyone even visit here anymore? Do we have a willing person to even run a next pass if we wanted to do it? If there is a next, I shall pick last.

Last edited:
It seems like there was something in the works for a next pass. If it gets up and running, I'll jump in as a volunteer for the next boss, if we need one.

Ha! I am happy to have won one. I wonder what shave goodie is being given as the prize............

What is next? Is there a next? Does anyone even visit here anymore? Do we have a willing person to even run a next pass if we wanted to do it? If there is a next, I shall pick last.

still following, lifes just been very busy.

Top Bottom