What's new

Discussion thread for Crystal Roll On Natural Alum Deoderant Review...

Joel - how long does it take for this to dry? Less time than the spray - I'd imagine....

Joe,
Oh man.... I'd say with 5-10 seconds, depending on how much you apply. I put it on right after I get out of the shower and dry off, then after I apply it, put on a shirt, and I have never had any alum residue, or problems in that regard, so it dries pretty quick i'd imagine.

To be honest with you though, I never really paid too close attention. :biggrin:

Joel, is this a Whole Foods type of purchase? I'm using Tom's Lemongrass, I like it OK, but it goes on pretty damn wet and take a bit to dry. This sounds like it could be better alternative.

Joel, is this a Whole Foods type of purchase? I'm using Tom's Lemongrass, I like it OK, but it goes on pretty damn wet and take a bit to dry. This sounds like it could be better alternative.

Whole Foods will have it, as may some of your Walgreens/CVS/etc.

Tom's of Maine is a strange one, primary ingredient is proplyene glycol (humectant)....I sweated up a storm and stank like a farm animal when using Tom's of Maine deodorant. :cool:

Top Bottom