What's new

Discussion of D.R. Harris Lavender Review

M

modern man

I tried the Almond today and love it.

Maybe I should try the Lavender too. :biggrin:

Thanks for the review. I've been wanting to try this and the almond but haven't gotten around to it. This place currently has the Harris creams on sale. I've never bought from them before so I can't vouch for their service.

That's an excellent price. As Will mentioned, the Almond is definitely worth getting as well.

Hi Eric, I've ordered from Clubman before. Pretty prompt as I recall. That's a fantastic price too. I may have just talked myself into placing an order.

Hi Eric, I've ordered from Clubman before. Pretty prompt as I recall. That's a fantastic price too. I may have just talked myself into placing an order.

Thanks Jeff, I'm tempted to get both creams and also their shaving soaps.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I love the Harris creams, and wish they came in a dozen flavors. I don't seem to enjoy any almond, so that's out, and the Arlington is a pleasant, if not world beating scent. So I'm left to enjoy the lavender, while dreaming of the possibilities- imagine a Harris rose, or lime, or sandalwood.........

I love the Harris creams, and wish they came in a dozen flavors. I don't seem to enjoy any almond, so that's out, and the Arlington is a pleasant, if not world beating scent. So I'm left to enjoy the lavender, while dreaming of the possibilities- imagine a Harris rose, or lime, or sandalwood.........

Already exists - Green Pond. Even has the Harris name on the bottom of the tubs.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Can't take any artistic license here! Nope, every word will be scrutinized.:biggrin:

Yes, the Green Pond sandalwood is amazing- best sandalwood I've tried.

But I still want a rose, lime, vetiver, or anything else they can come up with.:001_tt1: How about a cream based on their "Pink" scent?

Top Bottom