What's new

Anyone ever seen one of these before?

PS: In Denmark the pharmacies sell a bathing salt especially made for soothing up too hard and thick skin on your feet, for example on your heels. The name of the salt is Radox. I think we're getting closer to Radix being a corn razor :)
Regards
cop

I am pretty sure that it is a corn razor, the size and shape of the head from the pictures make me 99% certain now. Its a shame because it has a nice handle on it.

The modern day corn removers are actually closer to a wood rasp/cheese grater thing than a safety razor, plane sort of affair. SWMBO's got one, I myself would rather have corns :biggrin:

Good research. I couldn't find anything on Radix (yet), but as soon as I saw the head I suspected it may be a corn razor. They were fairly popular. I know Merkur even had one.

I hate to do this Father, but I have one perhaps minor correction: Merkur still has a corn razor on the market. Merkur even makes special blades for their corn razor.

And so it's not a question of them having been popular, they are still very popular, and they're still made by various companies. None of the new ones however are anywhere as well made as the old style.

Top Bottom