What's new

And another one bites the dust!

Hi everyone!! I'm new here :blush:

I found some commentary at “The Art of Manliness” blog about the benefits of wet shaving. That was just a week ago. I saw a link to B&B so I paid this place a visit. I read. I searched. I read some more. I got sucked in.

What I read here really inspired me to try a DE razor and just like that…

• Merker 38c “Barber Pole”: Ordered
  • Blade Sampler Pack – Standard: Ordered
  • Col Conk Almond Soap: Ordered
  • “22mm Finest badger hair with acrylic cream handle” from Tony: Ordered

Over the past few years, I’ve switched between an electric and a cartridge razor and I’ve never really gotten a particularly close or comfortable shave. I’m looking forward to trying the better way of shaving. I should be getting most of this stuff by Wednesday. I can hardly wait!!

Thanks to all of the members here for your reviews, your posts and your guidance. It's helped me immensely in getting started!

Now when my wife says she wants to go to the spa, I’ll tell her, “You go ahead. I’ll go shave.” :shaving:

heh good to hear. yeah much better shaving experience. search on youtube "de shaving" for reference. good luck and post new threads if you have any questions :)

Welcome to B and B!!

You have a great setup there!! I just ordered the same brush from Tony (Penworks) last Friday myself. I can't wait for it to show up!! :w00t::w00t:

UPDATE:: I just checked my mail, and the brush is already here!! :eek::eek:

It's a very beautiful brush!! You will not be disappointed!!

Last edited:
That is a *great* smiley you got there!
I bit the dust a couple of weeks ago so I welcome you to the forum and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Welcome from another one that bit the bullet only a few weeks ago.

And +1 on the brushes from user Penworks. I have been loving mine for the past week. It produces so much lather from a little dollup of Proraso.

Top Bottom