What's new

Rolls Razors

Ii don't know a thing about them.
What blades do they use, can they get them?

What is one worth? I realize the value depends on model and condition, but how cheap can one get into a good set that's usable?

Larry

they use special rolls razor blades.

they come up on ebay pretty frequently, they seem to go for like $20 for a set in decent condition

the blade comes with them and is honed and stropped inside the case using the lawnmower esque blade holder, the handle is a seperate piece and holds the blade with a screw type clamp (sometimes a spring loaded ball bearing), you can buy replacement blades in as new condition but not new ones. ebay is a sure fire place to buy them however you can also get them fairly readily at carboot sales (i actually brought one myself at a carboot sale,in perfect boxed practically un-used condition for £2) ive got them from ebay
(uk) for as little as £0.99 with £3.00 postage and they were fully boxed with instructions and really good condition blade, hone and strop and that sort of price is reasonably common.
things to look out for are chipped and cracked hones, snagged cut strops, chipped rusted blades and missing handle. youd be best to search alot of google images and youll get a good idea of what a full set looks like. hope that helps and be reasonably cautious when you use one.

they use special rolls razor blades.

they come up on ebay pretty frequently, they seem to go for like $20 for a set in decent condition

if youre in the u.s then id suggest email a uk seller and see if theyll post, might be cheaper than buying in the u.s

Last edited:
Top Bottom