What's new

Fendrihan Brushes

Hi gents.

I would like to know if anyone tried Fendrihan's brushes. I'm looking more for best and super badger brushes reviews.

Thanks

Alfred has been around for at least two years. I bought some shave cream and other things from him when I first started wet shaving. Most likely it's longer than that but I can't say for certain.

So how is the Fendrihan brush? I've been considering the same one?

Sorry meant to post before this. I received it really quickly. Now I have to qualify, the only two brushes I've used are a Wilson Sword Boar brush I picked up a few years ago at Walmart, and a Pure badger wood handle from C&E when I started wetshaving 1 1/2 years ago.

This brush is bigger than the C&E in diameter and the bristles are very soft. Comparing it to brushes that I've seen and felt in some expensive stores here in Toronto, I'd say this is at least as good, but YMMV. For the price, I'd say don't hesitate, you won't regret it! VERY VERY HAPPY with it! :biggrin:

I'm considering pulling the trigger on that Fendrihan Super Badger brush.

Technically, super badger is a better grade than best right ?

I'm curious to know how this brush is compared to the famous Edwin Jagger / Crabtree & Evelyn best badger brush...

Would anyone have something to share on this ?

Thanks

Chaotik

Does Fendrihan still offer a discount to B&B members? I tried to coupon code B&B and it said it was invalid. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris.

I have the Fendrihan Silvertip and really like it! It doesn't really shed at all and the badger seems to be a high quality to me. On top of that, it was only 55 dollars (Canadian!) if memory serves!

How is the Fendrihan Super badger compared with the EJ BB classic? They are almost the same price but I have a feeling I might get a better brush with the former, just sans any sort of labelling or fancy lettering.

I just purchased my Kent BK4 from Fendrihan, which was the best price I saw over numerous sites. I was not aware they made their own brush, but they had a great price for others.

I have a Fendrihan Silvertip and I have absolutely no complaints with this brush. Great value. It only cost about $10 more than my EJ Best Badger.

I have a Fendrihan Silvertip and I have absolutely no complaints with this brush. Great value. It only cost about $10 more than my EJ Best Badger.

DMC, is it as "bouncy" as the EJ Best Badger? or does it go flat and self collapse quickly like that Silvertip on the Joel sticky?

Top Bottom