What's new

Hot or Cold Pizza?

I'm enjoying a wonderfull moment......Having a beer, catching up on B&B, listening to some tunes, and eating a cold pizza.
I honestly think I prefer pizzas cold (after being cooked) rather than hot, sometimes even better the next day.
How do you take your pizza? 'Hot 'n floppy' or 'Cold 'n crisp'? :biggrin:

M

modern man

I see a fight in over who is better NY style or Chicago style commin in this soon

I like my pizza hand tossed and fresh out the oven (but I will eat it cold. NOT NUKED EWWWWWWWWW.) Chicago style isn’t bad either

Pizza is like sex when it’s good it’s good, when it’s bad it’s still kind of good
:biggrin:

I though the saying was "Pizza is like sex even when it's bad it's better than none"

I like mine room temperature.
Pizza that is.

A slice of cold pizza and a nice big glass of ice cold milk is one of my favourite breakfast combinations!

Brooklyn style- not the commercial, but from my hometown. I rarely eat pizza in Maryland because I cannot get it the way I like.

Marty

I once had a 'chilli cheese dog' while playing ten pin bowling with some American soldiers in Bremerhaven, Germany.....Never had one since!! It was gorgeous!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

I don't mind them cold, but personally I prefer them hot. And they have to be the thin and crispy kind...there's something about the deep pan pizzas that I just do not like.

I once had a 'chilli cheese dog' while playing ten pin bowling with some American soldiers in Bremerhaven, Germany.....Never had one since!! It was gorgeous!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

I spent some time in Bremerhaven, it was the closest American PX when we lived in Hamburg.

Personally pizza is at it's best right out of the oven, from there it goes downhill fast! As for the leftovers, which I always have since I live alone and am not going to finish an entire pizza in one meal, it really depends on the toppings. A plain cheese or meat pizza it just fine cold (more likely room temp, not refridged), however if it has certain toppings particularly onions, peppers, or mushrooms I don't care for those on a cold pizza. Warming it I'm sorta torn. Microwaving is quick and simple but really depriciates the flavor. Reheating in the oven gives a better flavor on the reheated pizza, but it sometimes dries out the crust to the point where I don't like the pizza anymore.

I spent some time in Bremerhaven, it was the closest American PX when we lived in Hamburg.
I was there unloading ferries from the 1st gulf war. The couple of weeks I spent there, we we're treated like kings, and I had the time of my life!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom