What's new

Feeling Bad !!

On Monday i sent my Fat Boy to onotoman to get it replated and guess what.....the Royal Mail have lost it !!!

It was the first Razor i bought, i feel gutted, i packed it really well, had printed delivery label and return label on it, and they still lost it.

paid for next day signed for delivery and nothing, thay have said that i have to wait 15 days before they will admit it's lost.

i asked about compensation and they have said that i will have to provide proof of it's value, i.e a receipt......a bit difficult since i got it from a market.

Fat Boys are so hard to come by here in the uk.

It was in good condition, i had repainted the numbers on it but i thought that as it's my first razor i would like to have it re plated and make it something special.

i just hope it may turn up but it's not looking good !!!!

:mad3::mad3: :crying::crying::sad::sad:

I feel for you. It was a treasure lost. Something that you had invested emotionally in and then it was taken from you. Innocent with out cause or provocation. Here's the thing, there are more Fat Boys. Gillette made 100's of thousands of them. Truly. You will troll ebay or the BST and you will find another one and much more. All of the diehards here (present company strongly included) are very bound to these material pleasures. But that's what they are. Fortunately. Only material, and replaceable at a relatively small cost. If you have your hands, your sight, your mind, your health, you can conquer nearly anything. So this sucks. No question. But it too shall pass.

Feeling sorry for you mate.

I kind of hate seeing those "while you were away" red paper that they leave on my inbox. However last week I had waiting for me, on my doorstep 2 packages (2 boxed razor and 2 aftershaves!) Imagine that, if one of my neighbors, or anyone wandering around felt free to take them!

So not even with the tracking number they were able to tell where it was???

I remember a while ago, another member was complaining about royal mail, and how they lost like 3 packages of him.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Sorry to hear that mate. Nothing worse than loosing the first one... It's like your first car, you would love to keep it forever but at one point, you can't!

I feel for you. It was a treasure lost. Something that you had invested emotionally in and then it was taken from you. Innocent with out cause or provocation. Here's the thing, there are more Fat Boys. Gillette made 100's of thousands of them. Truly. You will troll ebay or the BST and you will find another one and much more. All of the diehards here (present company strongly included) are very bound to these material pleasures. But that's what they are. Fortunately. Only material, and replaceable at a relatively small cost. If you have your hands, your sight, your mind, your health, you can conquer nearly anything. So this sucks. No question. But it too shall pass.

+1 Great words of advice.

Top Bottom