What's new

I Am Addicted!!!!!

What else can I possibly try.....Am I done??? I have MWF, Tabac, Colonel Conks Bay Rum and Lime, AOS Unscented, Kiss My Face Mint, Mama Bears Orange Orange,Proraso,Creamo Cream,Speick and my newest purchase VDH Deluxe. How many do I need??? I can only shave with one at a time. Right???

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
1. What else can I possibly try.....?

2. Am I done???

3. I have MWF, Tabac, Colonel Conks Bay Rum and Lime, AOS Unscented, Kiss My Face Mint, Mama Bears Orange Orange,Proraso,Creamo Cream,Speick and my newest purchase VDH Deluxe.

4. How many do I need???

5. I can only shave with one at a time. Right???

1. Ooooh, just about everything.

2. Not by a long shot!!

3. Nice start, rookie. Now get collecting soap!

4. "Need"? You mean like "need need"? Um ... one.

5. Dude ... "superlather". :wink2:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
You got a good AD going on... If you cure it, it will be replaced with another one... Why fight it?!

What else can I possibly try.....Am I done??? I have MWF, Tabac, Colonel Conks Bay Rum and Lime, AOS Unscented, Kiss My Face Mint, Mama Bears Orange Orange,Proraso,Creamo Cream,Speick and my newest purchase VDH Deluxe. How many do I need??? I can only shave with one at a time. Right???

You're missing JM Fraser's, Boosters, Truefitt&Hill, and Clubman just to name a few.

You are well on the way to the dark side,you can't resist,why even try it's useless to fight all of these urges! Always remember this, may the force ur I mean the razor be with you and good luck !!!:tongue_sm :biggrin:

Regards,
John

I see you have the beginnings of a small starter collection but you're missing out! Gotta get some more MWF, then add some DR Harris Arlington, Trumpers Lime, Trumpers CoCoNut, TOBS St. James, Pre de Provence (nice for travel), Provence Sante, and don't forget the Institute Karite.

:lol:

lol, thanks for the laugh.
It is Friday, you deserve a few new products to try out.

Try them with hard water and you will soon find the really good ones.
95% fall by the way side as being totally inadequate.

Of course if you never travel or intend to move location.............. no problem, there are thousands of mediocre (just joking) soaps.

But honestly, hard water sorts the men from the boys.

Let's see...QED, Trumper's, Penhaligon's...I'd recommend those if you have a wandering eye. If you don't, just run!!!!

So you have like 12 soaps?

I have 1 (Proraso) + 2 on order (MB Awakenings and Trumpers Coconut)

I decided this is enough for now. I'll finish these first.

I challenge you: keep your money (economical crisis? Where?) in your pocket and finish your 12 soaps first, then buy new. Wish you luck!

You are forgetting the one of two soaps that got me interested into this soap business --> GFT (trumper) soap.... :)

Next Semesters Schedule

Survey of TSD Soaps
Survey of TGQ Soaps
Survey of D.R. Harris Soaps
Survey of AOS Soaps
Suvey of Trumper's Soaps

That should keep you busy for at least the next two years, then you start aftershaves :lol::lol:

Top Bottom