What's new

SOTD 12/2/06 -- Finally BBS!

Ok Guys, the shaving gods were smiling on me today! My beard tends to be fairly coarse and getting a truly smooth anything, especially my neck, is near impossible so far. Today I lathered up (w/ my AOS brush) using Tom's of Maine Calendula (from drugstore.com) and debated whether to change the Derby in my Gillette Speedster. Decided against that...not awake enough yet for sharp objects. I figured I'd get at least a passable shave even though this blade already had 6 or so shaves on it. Anyhow, long story short... BBS, even my neck! And no irritation. Follow up with a little witch hazel and T&H UC Balm. Then some T&H Grafton cologne. I am one happy shaver today.

Nice story and great shave news! Did you pick up the T&H Grafton from Drugstore.com on the 1/2 off sale?

Nice story and great shave news! Did you pick up the T&H Grafton from Drugstore.com on the 1/2 off sale?

Thanks Limey. I got the Grafton at an even better deal... free! .. from a friend of mine who was visiting the UK.
From the drugstore.com sale, I *did* get a bottle of PS Green Tea men's cologne. With the 20% off and free shipping, it was like getting the cologne for free after ordering a bunch of other things too.

Top Bottom