What's new

Question about razor values....

I have two razors I'm hoping to sell, and I'd like to get a ballpark idea about what they're worth.

The first is a gold ball-end Tech that is in near-mint condition. It is perfect in every way like it rolled off the factory yesterday except there are a few tiny little black spots in the crevices of the handle (I'm talking about a fourth of a mm in size) that prove it was out of the box and used at least once. I have no box for it, just the razor. I know Techs are plentiful, but this gold one is a beauty and in uncommonly good shape. What's it worth?

The second is a NEW Standard in gold, in good to very good condition. The top of the head has some unevenness to the color, but the plating is all still there. It might clean up to look even better, but I don't know how to do it without risking damage. All the teeth are perfect. It locks down tight and works perfectly. What's it worth?

Approximations are fine. Thanks in advance.

Photos would be helpful. Checking the Buy/Sell/Trade forum to see what similar items have sold for recently would be a good place to research. Alternatively, a search of eBay for recently completed sales might provide some guidance. But if I did that, I'd probably discount 10% - 25% off the average sale price since eBay seems higher than normal.

However, both razors are plentiful (even ones in good to very good condition).

Top Bottom