What's new

Favorite Soapy Cologne?

If I remember right, Paris Hilton for men smelled like a watermelon jolly rancher to me. I also really like Heir for men by Paris Hilton, reminds me of a green version of azzaro chrome, but I always got a headache real bad when I wore it. Must be allergic to something in it.

I still have a problem with her but I may have to seek this out because Isaias has impeccable taste in scents. :biggrin:
Thank you for your comment, but this may very well be that one time I dissapoint you :lol:
If I remember right, Paris Hilton for men smelled like a watermelon jolly rancher to me.
This is actually very close, a watermelon candy. I went to my bathroom and now I can say that it smells identical to Pantene full and thick shampoo. The SHAMpoo does not do nothing for your hair (once it starts falling and thinning, the die is cast), but it smells good IMO.

I've been thinking about the soapy colognes and have to say that, to me, Acqua di Parma Colonia and Penhaligon's Castile both have a soapiness to them.

Last time I wore Floris Special 127 to church my wife told me it smelled like soap. Then again, my seven year old daughter piped up from the back seat "but good soap Daddy." :smile:

Does Floris give out samples, and where can they be found?

Everyone is giving so many awesome suggestions here I'm gonna have to be a sample getting machine! Oh how I LOVE being a scent gigolo :biggrin:

Hm. My first thought was Penhaligon's Racquets so I was glad to see it mentioned.

But Guerlain Vetiver is one of my favorites and I never really considered it 'soapy'.

Going to have to re-evaluate my sniffer now.

Top Bottom