What's new

New Erasmic Range

Just found this website:

http://www.erasmic.co.uk/

I love the Erasmic products, looks like they have a new range of products. I like the look of the shave stick for travel.

Cannot find anywhere to buy this stuff in the UK yet though :mad3:

Enjoy anyway...

I'm now running out to stock up on the old cream! But I am looking forward to the new shave stick, if nothing else I can use the container! :tongue:

I thought Erasmic was in every chemist's in the UK. Isn't it a British product?

I have a tallow stick that has not been used, but opened to sniff. Odd that it's sort of a collector's item now.

Has the Erasmic lather cream gone the way of the dodo?

Some debate on this Shane but it sure looks like it. I can tell you for a fact that it has been over a year since they delivered any new tubes to UK suppliers. I've got a handful left from my last order but unless they start shipping new product I'm not ordering anymore. I posted on TSD about the difficulty obtaining new tubes of the stuff and kind of got slammed for my trouble but the fact remains that new tubes are scarce as hen's teeth.

Last edited:
I hope it's not the end of the old school Erasmic cream. It's on my list of creams to try. I'm having second thoughts...if I try it and love it, I'll have to look around and hoard some :mad3:

Some debate on this Shane but it sure looks like it. I can tell you for a fact that it has been over a year since they delivered any new tubes to UK suppliers. I've got a handful left from my last order but unless they start shipping new product I'm not ordering anymore...new tubes are scarce as hen's teeth.

Last edited:
I'm doing my 'month of Erasmic' all July and have been using the old tallow stick. MMmmmm...wonderful shaves. The new look stick looks way much more handier than the old one, but I doubt it'll ever be as good as the tallow version.

If the stick is the same new formulation it is rubbish. Probably the worst soap on the planet.( Lather that dries in seconds and causes irritation) My guess is that by changing their formulation to non tallow has cost them valuable customers and sales have plummeted. Rather than restoring the old great formulation they have decided to put the crappy product in fancy packaging.

It appears from their website that their new shave cream is a non-lathering 'goo in a tube'. This follows the reformulation of their once excellent shave stick into a poor quality, irritating product with magic evaporating lather... Do these guys know how to screw up, or what?

Oh well, I still have a couple of metal tube of the old stuff. Guess I better use it up.

-- John Gehman

Top Bottom